Early Access version 38

What a breakthrough idea! Imagine what they would be like if the idea were implemented!

Where is it?

You need to buy a key insite to see them

1 Like

When the mouse is captured, then by definition it’s not allowed to leave the playing area, so the “show cursor outside playing area” is meaningless. That’s why it’s disabled.

3 Likes

IA, where is “clean sweep” in supernova wave?, because supernova keep spawning

Can the pre-mission screen show whether we have the Waves Insight too?

also “Shapeshifters” and “Let The Games Begin” waves have Clean Sweep when nothing can flee away

1 Like

Wave “Bullet Spray” doesn’t have “clean sweep” bonus although the chickens can be escape, right?

It does have it at the moment. You might have destroyed a UFO near the top of the screen where the saucer hits the upper edge of the screen and disappears, denying you the Clean Sweep bonus.

It made me extremely uncomfortable :anger:

@InterAction_studios Does the rumbling wormhole sound is supposed to sound in the retro missions? If yes, this is amazing! Even if this is bug I would want to stay like that. If its intended good job! The sound really adds more atmosphere to the retro missions :slight_smile: .
EDIT: When I end session and bring back is gone.

2 Likes

It also disappears when you play retro from saved missions. Acknowledged.

1 Like

I get this error massage when I traveled through a wormhole to another

1 Like

“Chicken interleaving” wave also have clean sweep bonus, although the chickens can’t escape

1 Like

Fixed in v.39 :medal_sports: Bug

Fixed in v.39 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

Do you remember which two wormholes they were?

2 Likes

Velaut’emtilan to Tenanto’mwan

Ok. Will check. Did you try it again to see if it works the second time?

It did work on the second time

@InterAction_studios the “clean sweep” bonus on “chicken roulette” is a bug too?

That was fixed in v.37:

2 Likes