Early Access version 38

Yay, finally.

Gotta try that lightning fryer

5 Likes

this is awesome.

Time to download this sweet update!

@InterAction_studios why my cursor looks like a loading cursor?

Because:

How does “Class” option work? I don’t really see any pattern here

1 Like

Maybe it’s worth adding it to options so you don’t need to manually change the files?

3 Likes

IDK, either.

Also what’s with the insane upgrade price for Absolver Beam?

5 Likes

Bah, it’s broken. Fixed in v.39

:medal_sports: Bug

I was afraid it would be too powerful to start off at 8. Incidentally, all upgrade prices are way too low for something that you get and keep forever. They’ll be increased in some future update.

10 Likes

How the lightning fryer’s new chain mechanic actually works? It seems that it works only if the targets are really near and you don’t fire manually.
And it doesn’t always work (especially in zoomed-out waves)

@InterAction_studios Instead of the wave insight displaying “Shoot the Core!”, it’s a blank.

IDK if intentional or not. mission name:
incredible opacification.

1 Like

I like how the settings keep resetting every single time, including enabling Satellite Auto-Fire by default, which really pisses me off…so try as much as possible to make it so the settings set up in the previous version don’t get reset.

Also, I’ve discovered that the Apple Core is far too weak against the Absolver Beam and I was thinking of either making it its strength or increase its health.

same, i don’t know why.

Because the apple core has a lot less health compared to other bosses. And I think it’s fair, considering it has a lot of scenarios it’s not good for, too

3 Likes

It’s too early in the mission for the insight work. Wait until the first wave starts.

1 Like

this will be cool if it showed the first wave, but nevermind, i skipped it.

I understand the pricing of the UP, NG and AB, but why is Positron Stream more expensive than every weapon besides those when it’s extremely weak? (Unless damage output has greatly increased)

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios there’s a mistake where you can sell the gravity nullifier and heat shield and also em shield. could you please tell me why i am allowed to sell them while on a inferno & at the same time, electric planet?