Early Access version 38

It made me extremely uncomfortable :anger:

@InterAction_studios Does the rumbling wormhole sound is supposed to sound in the retro missions? If yes, this is amazing! Even if this is bug I would want to stay like that. If its intended good job! The sound really adds more atmosphere to the retro missions :slight_smile: .
EDIT: When I end session and bring back is gone.

2 Likes

It also disappears when you play retro from saved missions. Acknowledged.

1 Like

I get this error massage when I traveled through a wormhole to another

1 Like

“Chicken interleaving” wave also have clean sweep bonus, although the chickens can’t escape

1 Like

Fixed in v.39 :medal_sports: Bug

Fixed in v.39 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

Do you remember which two wormholes they were?

2 Likes

Velaut’emtilan to Tenanto’mwan

Ok. Will check. Did you try it again to see if it works the second time?

It did work on the second time

@InterAction_studios the “clean sweep” bonus on “chicken roulette” is a bug too?

That was fixed in v.37:

2 Likes

Okey, i dont remember that sorry

Since equipping different skill levels changes the difficulty % on missions, I think this should be reflected in the difficulty displayed in the stats at the end of the mission. For example, play a 50% mission with Tourist, you get 40% difficulty bonus, play it with SSH, get 70% difficulty bonus and such. This could further change key and score calculation at the end, although there’s already a Skill Premium for score.

1 Like

Absolver beam has a slightly unpleasant sound. I found the sound of it in the version where it appeared still good.(This is my personal opinion,you can refuse if you want)

3 Likes

“Marching On” wave barriers don’t get cleared when every chicken is dead.

Ah, no, wait, there were chickens left, they just didn’t have enough place to spawn.

2 Likes

Changed in v.39
:medal_sports: Idea

8 Likes

Thank you very much.

3 Likes

My spacecraft keeps warping to the center of the screen when I press the resume button, it’s really annoying

1 Like