Frequently Asked Questions

Do we have an up to date weapon DPS chart anywhere? I couldn’t find one on the Wiki or anywhere here in the forums.

Why doesn’t the league give keys

Because you can easily create another account and dare yourself to get keys, which would be a way more problematic exploit than a way to farm dare points.

The latest weapon data excel file is always linked in this post: 📊 Weapon data spreadsheet

1 Like

How can i report an bug or oversight in a mission waves? In a boss rush mission there was 2 giant space crab v2. I cant remember the mission and i can check (the mission name) if it is not intentional.

It’s intentional.

Is there any plan to allow offline play?

Well, yes. There was a topic discussed about this plan before.

1 Like

Not only is this the best ship in the game, but it also has the SMALLEST hitbox. You can LITERALLY fly between COMETS in the Henlley’s Comet boss battle and Comet Chases.

It has literally the biggest hitbox out of all fighters in the game, but ok.

2 Likes

Hello guys, how to add a mod in the game?, if you have a link of a mod reply me then put it.

So i just learned that there are other cuisines not sold in the shop or the space burger.
eg.
If there are any more could someone pls tell me, (note: a pic would be helpful)

Shady Dealers only.

Red Herring is currently the only one that is exclusive to a particular method of obtaining.

1 Like

thnx

In fact, iA had already said there will be no thing called “topic bump” on this forum, with addition of auto-lock all topic within 14 days after last reply. So I don’t see the point of this question.
Except the :heart: button, which I think it should be explained.

IA saying there’s no bumping doesn’t magically remove bumps. So if I post something on a topic every 12 days just to keep it alive, you wouldn’t call that bumping, even if no one else is interested nor posts anything there?

2 Likes

Some potential questions I think that should be added to FAQ:

• Can I discuss other Chicken Invaders games (original, TNW, ROTY, UO, COTDS) on this forum?
  • Why I don’t see the option to direct message to someone?
  • I have been banned in game! Why?
  • Can I appeal the ban?
  • What can I do after getting banned?
  • I don’t do anything wrong, why I still getting banned?
  • Why this game don’t have “Allow cheats” like other Chicken Invaders games?

Yes.

Because you’re new to this forum, you need the “Basic” badge, obtained via chatting.

Violation of Tos (Terms of Service). TL;DR: There’s always a reason.

No. (I think)

Wait out your month and you’ll be able to play again.

Being friends with Ahmed Gouda, or being an incompliance of Pattary. Or as said above “There’s always a reason.”

Because this game is a spinoff that includes a competitive nature and brings an unfair advantage to competitive leaderboards, rankings, and scores.

This one I believe was removed from FAQ because it wasn’t too FA to be worth taking space there.

The page is chickeninvaders.com, not ciu.com nor chickeninvadersuniverse.com. There is even a separate category for episodes and other stuff. It used to be called Off-Topic and was for anything but the fun is always ruined by a few people. Probably the only remaining part of it is Lounge which is dead anyway.

I don’t remember this being asked at least once, and I, as a member, can do this, so I don’t see the issue. There is a limitation as to how many group chat invites you can send per day again because of literally one person.

These are self-explanatory.

Bans cannot be appealed if they are deserved. The only exception is an error or human mistake on part of iA but these don’t happen often.

If the person is banned he likely knows the reason. If he doesn’t, he’ll be forced to come either here or support e-mail anyway.

After getting banned you can think about your actions, idk, or create a new account after some time. There is not much to say.

1. If you are banned, that’s because of ToS violations.
  2. If you didn’t do anything wrong, read ToS and return to point 1.
    ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Unless you have been banned “for 10 years”, in which case the ban will never run out. 1 month is only for the first and (relatively) minor violation.

Bruh

3 Likes