Early Access version 27

[BUG] This black line below cursor appeared when I searched for wormholes (5x zoom). If I move too slow, I can see it’s blinking.

2 Likes

[BUG] If you turn off “In-game music” in galaxy, you will not hear it after turning on.
UPD: This option works strange in galaxy, you need to re-enter the game or travel to make it work (simply by exit to main menu to change music theme).

By the way, I can still see people near wormholes if they leave orbit. Maybe add zone near wormhole which makes ships invisible?

I’ve just got “Location fluctuation” after first mission on new wormhole o_o

This is Censored Area 51

1 Like

I felt CI3 bosses are harder than newer bosses because they’re more “random”, in most cases are their movements. Some bosses are considered too easy because they’re too predictable.

For harder difficulty, I think bosses should also get more “random factors” to their behavior to increase difficulty, instead of just increasing projectile speed and attack rate.

One of best example, Crab V2.0 throws sunballs in randomized sequences definitely increase the difficulty significantly, because you can’t predict what it will do after this and that.

As far as I know, it always throw the sunbals to your mouse position, so it is actually very predictable.

CI3 Bosses are harder mainly because you have big ships on a small playground, because zoom out was introduced on CI4.

Hey @InterAction_studios , Please Check your inbox

I die more often from U.C.O than Yolk-Star™ but everyone keep talking that Yolk-Star™ is the hardest boss.

I think yolk star is hardest because of the chickens that come every 25%

U.C.O is hard but not as hard as yolk star.
Maybe yolkstar has more random

Yolk-Star™ is VERY predictable. Lasers are not problem and chickens always follow you.

Lasers are not problem themself but with chickens they will not allow you to move so the chickens will hit you

You mean U.C.O is not predictble?!

Guns are predictable, U.C.O itself — no

Neither are Yolk star’s lasers

As i said before:

Well yes, but only to people well familiär with them. They’re not nearly as predictable as ſomething that only aims directly at you.

Why your texts are like this:

ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʰᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ᵗʸᵖᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ

2 Likes

It was some laws in his country. I cant exactly remember.

1 Like

really :frowning: sorry that i have to be rude but that are really stupid laws.

Many are.

Pff what? Where did you read it?