Any strategies for collecting keys?

An example would be me, ever since I bought the Utensil Poker, I rarely used anything else

1 Like

I do use other weapons too, but only when the missions are easier. With bad weapons it takes longer to clean sweep waves, and harder missions have a lot of tough enemies. This only really matters for daily/weekly challenges, but still.

1 Like

Yeah, juſt now I accidentally got the Corn Shotgun, and it juſt went downhill (from one bad weapon to the next) for about 6 waves. I was fortunate enough to get the Utenſil Poker back juſt before the final boſs, which actuälly turned out juſt to be the CI5 party chicken.

Why do you keep writing with retarded letters?

3 Likes

Do you mean the f instead of s? It’s because there was a long and regular s in old English and he simply uses f as long s because it’s the closest thing to how the long s looked like (and how it looks like in different fonts):

Also, you can type it in a keyboard, but the process is kinda long for what you get, which is this: ſ

Moſt of your poſt was correct, although there was one little thing:

No I don’t. Check out any of my poſts. I ſimple remapped my keyboard, with the ſlight ſide-effect that noöne can uſe my computer and I can’t uſe anyöne elſe’s. On the other hand, I now have quick & eaſy acceſs to all ſorts of characters that are not on US QWERTY keyboards (which is what this computer ſtarted out with).

Oh, one laſt note: ſt is the long ſ + t ligature according to the Unicode encoding, but ſans ſerif fonts tend to make it reſemble f + t. It’s normally alright though, as I avoid ſans ſerif like the plague.

Oh, thanks for pointing out my mistake. I just don’t know that much about the topic as you do.

I wouldn’t have expected you to know how I did it! :smiley:

I want to see someone to fight vs mysterious ship with the corn shotgun at 0 :zap: This is real challenge! Until you hit him he will kill you twice :sweat_smile:

Need to try later.

Or with moron railgun…

As you wish(warning: no music. I forgot to turn it on,sorry): CIU mysteryous ship with 0 firepower corn shotgun - YouTube

6 Likes

1 like for this ‘‘punishment’’ :smiley:

1 Like

Nice! Now do it with inverted controls using voice commands and do all of this while being blindfolded!
(and play CI1-5 at the same time too without dying too).

Yes,I’m totally going to do all of that

1 Like

And use a wiimote

1 Like

And would you also like me to use lightning fryer instead of corn? It deals 50 damage to the mysteryous ship

1 Like

Blast from the past is harder than mysterious ship

Pffft… Use a trumpet:

1 Like

Damn straight,that thing would take 34 damage from lightning,since it is strong against it

1 Like