Early Access version 27

Honestly, we should make a topic to request access to a squadroon, so people stop asking in random topics.

1 Like

I feel part of this conversation could have been done in direct message but ok

2 Likes

Ok, nevermind.

Site not worked ? or it happened with me ?!

1 Like

Me too, 6 hours offline, I was.

2 Likes

The company hosting the forum had a network outage, apparently. It’s fixed now.

happened to me too

So was it AWS?

Which came first: the chicken or the egg?

Eggs. Not chicken eggs, but eggs were first.

7 Likes
  • Looped sounds stop playing after Alt-Tabbing away.

Did you try to make checker which updates every, idk, 0.5 or 1 second and checks which objects should make looped sound? Or make it to check only after Alt+Tab combination. By the way, this could fix looped sounds bug too (if this thing is still here). This 0.5 delay will be barely noticeable and will do it before an actual fix.

Hey @InterAction_studios, Why did I hardly ever meet Crab the one with four lasers and the one with four chickens in SSH?

I think some bosses are removed at high difficulty.

I feel that first crab with 4 chickens is scarier than crab V2.0, especially when it throw 4 chickens at once.

2 Likes

The chickens there are more random. Crab 1 can be easily destroyed, but you can pay for that. I met him on boss rush only once! He belongs to the low difficulty bosses.

Just a small bug. On the wave “to infinity and beyond” some enemies spawn on the top left side as supposed to be on the right side.

1 Like

That’s always been that way. I think of it as a feature of the wave.

No,they all spawn there,it’s just that only one enemy is visible at that point. Back in ci5,you could kill this enemy and you’d see an enemy missing from the group once all of them come from the top right.

1 Like

The problem is that only one enemy per loop is shown there. Probably make this hidden or spawn at a higher point.

Fixed in v.28 :medal_sports: Bug

3 Likes