Early Access version 26

Speed up the ship’s movement

2 Likes

[BUG] I don’t know, maybe it’s developer’s note ?

7 Likes

possibly

1 Like

Screenshot_37 what people see

what i see

4 Likes

Who find this place, you will find 2 Legendary Ship Muller

2 Likes

Legendary

(I search other ship, but i help other people)

3 Likes

RoboCat is Bankrupt (He lost 10.000 key for fuel and he didn’t find Legendary Last Ship)

6 Likes

I’ve found BX-7 and BX-8 (although BX-8 is out of stock today)
I’ve also found 3 herowares with two legendaries.

1 Like

Meanwhile GgWw1175 simply bought himself a normal one for 2.4k and only used up 200 fuel to travel through a few star systems. And so he did not go bankrupt and still had enough keys to waste about 1k of them on buying a fully upgraded Hypergun because making spreadsheets.
#economics

2 Likes

Hello yes, I am vacation man, I am man with no PC. I am sad man. However this man, me, wishes to ask of the Bomber Spacecraft Family increased maximum firepower, or rather adds bonus power to each level. Please answer the man, as he requires the information for future challange runs. It it appears The Bomber Spacecraft Family has straight up better power, the man in question will probably cancel any future challange runs. This man thanks you.

1 Like

As we have established in the CIU weapon balance program - Part 4: Photon Swarm - #45 by 1galbatorix1 thread, the bombers are pretty much broken, and I don’t mean that as “OP”.

As it is right now, any runs that include either Neutron Gun, Laser Cannon, Lightning Fryer or Riddler are just fine. In fact, it’d probably be even more of a challenge to complete a mission with a bomber than with any fighter if you’re using these weapons.

As for the actual power increases, the BX-6 has more power levels (there’s no gap between :zap:10 and :zap:20 as far as I know), and its max level is 23. I assume that the heavier bombers have higher max levels.

1 Like

I see. So NEW levels and caps. Nice. Sweet. 0 power bomber still possible :slight_smile: They dont deal more damage do they?

1 Like

I mean, you could just click the link to the thread and then click the link to my spreadsheet. Just sayin’.
For the sake of your convenience: bruh - Google Sheets

(Also I never mentioned just how OP Corn Shotgun is with this thing)

4 Likes

Depens on the power lvl and weapon. Some guns behave equally or even worse on their corresponding power levels. For example Lightning Fryer. However bomber has more power levels so beyond lvl 10 those guns are still better. Other guns like Plasma Rifle, Vulcan Chaingun and Corn Shotgun are OP AF on bomber.

1 Like

Wowie. 0 power lightning fryer is even more OP than ever? Can’t wait to test it out when I get home! Truly a gamer moment.

1 Like

Can’t wait to check out the new spaceship!
Shame that i need to wait till monday.
I’d rather check it out on my own. I may be inactive till monday lol (yeah, i know everything that i haven’t seen is spoiler)

1 Like

I’m afraid you’ll be disappointed. It fires two 40 damage bolts at :zap:0.
But wait, I have good news! You’re slow as hell and you’ll need to rely on dimensional phaseouts to survive asteroid waves and U.C.O.s or anything else that requires any sort of fast dodging on high difficulty missions.

2 Likes

If I can beat the henterprise with that… Im good.

1 Like

Alien Mothership can easily destroy you with this spacecraft.

2 Likes

Actually, beating henterprise is surprisingly easy with a riddler. Like totally easy. If this gun has any use in this game, its cheesing henterprise bossfight xD

So yea, so for 0 power henterprise challenge I would definitelly take the Riddler.

5 Likes