Early Access version 26

i guess it’s a real nightmare to control that new spaceship

1 Like

It’s not that bad. If only the new power levels weren’t a total mess that doesn’t make any sense, I would even say it is actually really good. Potentially worth it.

I didn’t have much problem getting used to the new controls. It’s definitelly not a nightmare.

2 Likes

It’s the same as the old control mechanics that were removed long ago except it’s even slower.

Though interestingly, it would seem like it shouldn’t even be classified as a “heavy bomber”. Considering that one of its main characteristics is the increase of forward firepower it would seem more logical to classify it as a heavy fighter (or possibly as a fighter-bomber). Think of stuff like the Beaufighter or the Bf 110.

4 Likes

[BUG] or [Lifehack] Use Arrows instead mouse for flying

1 Like

Does it improve the speed? I tried that and I didn’t find the difference noticable.

2 Likes

What’s this?

bug

The amount of fuel required and the distance.

why the photon swarm remain allways blue evan on max level???
ps on heavy bomber spacecraft

Out of nowhere apppears this legendary Heavy Bomber Invader. Ignore to proceed.

Can we also have this as an enemy?
ship

19 Likes

cool :smiley:

Well, the amount of missions on planet is not really much so you can see through all the difficulty and how long it will take without scrolling

No I think there’s a bug there, look where I highlighted.

It would still be useful to have it there as you could just do it with a matter of 2 clicks and not organize it yourself in mind. What if someone has hangover and doesn’t think so fast or just is generally dumb? With 2 clicks he can sort the levels and pick the first or the last and be satisfied.

You can say that’s not needed, but this game needs to be polished very much and little details like this matter.

1 Like

Yeah, it should be grouped by types and sorted by difficulty then duration imo.

the new spacecraft is awsome!

1 Like

yes it is awesome but its too heavy to move quickly. so i dont use it

just use it with new perishable

Imagine if you were a heavy bomber with two weapon pylons and you’re using a maxed photon swarm. Does it double the amount of photon swarm bullets?

@isp: Changed in v.27 :medal_sports: Idea
@Stardrone: Fixed in v.27 :medal_sports: Bug
@ChickenInvader45: This is harder to fix than it looks… will fix it, though.
@Sammarald: Webpage Logo has been updated.

1 Like

A small bug report: I’m playing the weekly challenge on rookie difficulty and the Nasty Surprise wave (wave 3) didn’t have even a single alien.

1 Like