Early Access version 25

We need to do it again, but with even smaller planet and more players.

5 Likes

Even better: Once the game launches officialy, we will give each other like 1 week to do our stuff, and then we will all go to a single planet and do our thing. The thing is, nobody would know, because we would organize this before launch, and even then delete all traces of it. Masterful confusion!

3 Likes

Sounds fun in theory, but there will be galaxy regeneration for the release. And the question is how do we choose the planet to go?

A: Make a DM chain and organize through them or
B: Do that but also create a discord server for the operation

PS. Bookmarking this for future edit ;>

PPS. Can’t we just make one now actually? For all the planet things we do? I would but have no idea how to manage one.

2 Likes

The smallest of them all is perfect.

3 Likes

I made the thing if intrested… ?

I finally had time to play anniversary mission. Chickens took 9 lives from me, but I did win and to my surprise I’m in top 3 by score. Interesting, especially because I wasn’t using special weapons, satellites or anything. (I don’t know if you even can, but I don’t use it ever)

5 Likes

@DANY4701 @Nikito @ChickenInvader45 : I was told to made some changes by the creator of the sound library that should hopefully fix the sound problems. Please let me know again if you still have problems in the next update (v.26)

4 Likes

thats done on purpose. the time log in the UHF Says 2119. so it is 120 years since the Authentic Hero defeated the Chicken Invaders

Oh wow, thanks for the obvious answer that has been said like 7 days ago.

5 Likes
  • Added groundwork for purchases.

i wonder what that can be

Preparatory changes I guess.

Why there is an error while installing CIU V25 on my PC?

1 Like

Are you sure your antivirus didnt break it?

hey @InterAction_studios

let’s talk about the colors from the shop
coolant canister the extra live and poultry payback . ther are mountables and a consumables…so i think that shoul have difrent color from the huds .the extra live a diffrent color just for the lives…coolant canister and poultry payback maybe the same color diffrent from the lives and diffrent from the HUD’s
for the other equipment I think that the color and separation it’s good!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

hey @gabytzu
Let’s talk about tagging IA Studios in nearly every post.

(It’s not needed FCS)

4 Likes

hey @kokokokos what’s the problem ??? it’s there somethink wrong?

I was just browsing my ideas collection topic and I noticed that there’s a magneto boss, but it’s not the one we have in the game. Still it’s kind of similar and I think that the person that suggested it should be awarded.
Look: Some ideas to make the game nicer in terms of visuals and gameplay - #23 by ChickenInvadersFan72

See the helmet. It’s obvious rip off the Magneto villain.

• Added heavy bomber spacecraft.
7 Likes