Early Access version 24

I cant remember. Somewhere around a week or more.

When will space police NPCs be added? I remember that IA mentioned this

3 Likes

maybe we will get space police later

The explosion effect that happen after killing certain bigger enemies is extremely annoying because of the screen tilting and lbscuring of what’s behind it. Sure it destroys incoming projectiles at the moment, but it ends up obscuring what is behind the effect, such as projectiles that spawn right after or a Riddler gift. This becomes especially annoying in gank boss waves in higher difficulties like “Show 'em Who’s Boss” or “Chicken Multiplicity”. Waves with Chickenaunts also become a nightmare for these reasons.
Couldn’t there be a way to tone these effects down somehow? Maybe make them transparent or make the screen shake less to not distract the player?

No! The explosion effects are great. The screen shaking is the problem for me, specially with the Hend Game explosion.

They look great, but really obscure the vision. Both evil presents and projectiles are hidden. If there are multiple explosive bosses on screen, you just have to assume something is there to avoid death. Same with weapons obscuring enemy projectiles. I’d like a option for explosion effects to be lowered, make weapon attacks and explosions semi-transparent or just layer projectiles on top of explosions and weapons (But then game looks suffer a bit for gameplay)

2 Likes

Added Anniversary mission. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

The hype is real.

2 Likes

IA have kept their promise :yum:

1 Like

??? i dont know whats happening. what anniversary mission

1 Like

Check Known bugs & new features topic.
They added anniversary missions.

2 Likes

They’re adding anniversary missions to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Chicken Invaders saga.

3 Likes

Interesting fact is that only me and @ChickenInvader45 mentioned this constantly and regularly.

I have a bug with boron railgun in H&C and scores in tourist difficulty

@InterAction_studios When I’m using boron railgun in H&C It shots in its wings and front winglets

@InterAction_studios Superstar Hero gives me very high score but It is very hard
tourist is very easy but It gets lower score and I’m unranked in UHF Daily or weekly top 10

2 Likes

And it’s all intended.

5 Likes

why HUD elements can be bought more than once
is this intended ?

3 Likes

I will buy it

it’s a bug
and I already mentioned that

1 Like

hey @InterAction_studios how abous some little “teaser” of anniversary missions :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: some detail a little screen :slightly_smiling_face:

I prefer not to see “any teasers nor screenshots”. It’s just gonna mess up the surprise for many people.
Just wait a couple of days [or maybe wait a few hours (???)]. Be patient.

4 Likes