Early Access version 22

When talk about satellites, IA needs to make ICBM with 5 missiles, because 3 is out of place and usseles.

How is it out of place?
Also, it’s not useless. Excluding splash damage, it has as much damage potential as the Bird-Flu Gun.
Keep in mind that it also destroys all projectiles and disables all active beams on the screen, just like missiles and mine bombs.

2 Likes

Icbm screen shake is savage

It screams for rework. 3 missiles are little, talking about the poisonous damage and the imbecile effect. The only good thing is that it cleans projecticles and beams. ICBM is the second worst sattelite after the microgun. Its a good combination with 2 bird-flu guns and 2 ICBM’s, but its not good enough with these 3 missiles.

maybe 4 missiles of ICBM will be enough

Well, its better than nothing.

Microgun can deal up to 37500 damage which, if you exclude splash damage from ICBM and Bird-Flu Gun, is by far the highest among all satelites.

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

She’s probably talking about the screen shaking effect when the ICBM hits. I frankly don’t like it.

First, i am not the girl from the picture(not a girl in general). Second, i talk about that the ICBM is unnefective against most of the enemies :slight_smile: About the shaking screen effect… Nobody seems to like it :wink:

Ok man, got it. There no real way you can tell someone’s gender unless they have a profile pic and since you have a girl’s profile picture, I had to presume that you were a girl. I do agree that ICBM’s need a buff. Their speed should be the same though as people have gotten used to it’s speed and changing it would piss them off and might even get some of them killed in game.

1 Like

I thought that picture was from a boy.

Females tend to have rounder heads than men.

Oh you are a boy? Okay then

Bow before the Magnificent Magnetic Manipulator!

BTW, thank you, @InterAction_studios, for implementing my idea into the game! :slight_smile:

Pretty sure this still overlaps (green path is inside another constellation, but the star system below - Halirrhothius).

I just got a weird glitch. Right as my Damage Amplifier aura had expired, I used another one. The aura went away but the effect was still there.

1 Like

You’re back! All hail the EmeraldPlay!

What do you mean? He was here all the time.

My bad! I do miss the days when you were in second or third place in CIU’s daily and weekly challenges. A return to glory perhaps?

I just didn’t have the time to play the challenges.
But I shall return soon enough,maybe.