Early Access version 20/21

It’s not bug, it’s feature: U.C.O. can’t use red laser In low difficult

I’m just glad this was fixed, the bug almost ruined the update for me.

Also, regarding the saving for later feature, I saw myself using that, A LOT.

It’s testing of New Skills (which after SSH) where there is no delay between waves

1 Like

it isn’t?

1 Like

Sure… but what about if your equipment has perished and you can’t play exactly the same way again?

Make a warning that following equipment have perished and no more units are available?

Why can’t we comment recently played missions even if they are the same as favourite ones?

bug : i found that the goal progress doesnt update until you press back and return to the same menu that views the goal progress

[happens when you play one or more of the favourite missions]

Fixed in v.22 :medal_military: Bug

I don’t know if this is intentional, but the Space Race “I muſt hurry!” text is now formatted differently.

Alſo, there was a uſer in the top ten moſt active whoſe callſign was “RapidRacist”. I don’t know if this counts as offenſive enough to be forcibly changed, but I figured I’d mention it.

Medals for v.20 have now been awarded. Due to an error, you might receive a bogus message about a medal awarded to you – please ignore.

@Traveller: Yes, the code to create the speech bubble was rewritten. As for the callsign, it’s indeed borderline… hmmm. I’ll leave it be for now, but will soon add a “report player” button so the players can do that themselves.

I can’t update to the latest version. It says: The source file is corrupted.

I downloaded both the links to make sure.

Checking… File is fine, I’m sure more people would have complained by now if it had a problem.

It could be a temporary network issue… or the installer was infected by a virus on your computer. Try downloading from another computer, if possible.

4 Likes

tbh you should also add a button which shows a screen with player rules when that gets added too

Why is this a thing? Is this intentional? In my opinion if someone continue to try to complete a mission the “recent” list shouldn’t note every attempt but only the first one.
(I say it now: I didn’t cecked if someone posted this before)

Its like a match history. Doesnt seems so bad.

Were they elite missions?
Cos I was trying to get a win on one of them(Even the completion medal silhouette looks awesome)before my progress got cleaned

how about adding an ability to sort the missions by its gamemode or difficulty or length

Yep,they are currently sorted into trivial,easy,hard,very hard and elite

Though there could be something about length