Early Access version 16

I think Comet Chase need dangerzone like in CI3 and bring back its theme

3 Likes

Grill Hero : Awarded for selling 10,000 food at once

so let’s I sold 100,000 food and I recive 1 medal :zap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
what’s the problem??? I think that I should recive 10 medals because I sold 10…10,000 food!

ps the early access medal when will be awarded?

I think that medal actually say : “Awarded for selling more than 10,000 foods at once”

You really need to think about alternative way to download installer like torrent or something. 72 Mb already big file for browsers and you can’t simply pause it if you need to go and have no time to download it completely. Next versions with all bosses suggested will weight more than 150 Mb for sure.

1 Like

What. What about no?

*72MB.
I guess it’s kind of big for update, but it’s amazingly small for a whole game.

19-04-30%20(3)
Sorry for polish language, but my Firefox Quantum totally has a pause button.

Stupid assumption.

And so does Chrome.

2 Likes

I just use FQ so I didn’t want to assume something that I don’t know.

Not every browser can. And there is “Lost connection. Download error!” thing which kills me when I use mobile network at my village and you need to start over the whole download. Launcher would be good.

If you check your post with suggested ideas, you will got why it is. There will be a lot of new bosses, weapons, mechanics etc so it’s possible to overflow 150MB mark

What browſer are you uſing?

I agree, but I don’t think it’s necessary at this stage in early access.
Close to release or on release, maybe.

Will you kill me if I say “Internet Explorer”? :thinking: jj

1 Like

No, but only becauſe of geographic difficulties!

The funny thing is that I came acroſs this the other day (on a US government web page on paſſport photo requirements):

Clicking on the link downloads an swf file.

I don’t think it’s such a good idea.
CIU will already be on the hate aim because of microtransactions. We definitely don’t need to join launcher war.
As of download error. What browser do you use?

Ok, EVERY free game will be on hate not only because of microtransactions, just because it’s free (people can broke everything). As for download error, it happened to me 4 times in a row because of lost connection in Chrome and Opera but the reason is 49 KBit/sec speed and I can’t change this to something better because it’s desert if we talk about connection. It’s barely possible to call someone there :D.

What launcher war are you talking about?

That’s for people who can use standalone Flash player but can’t use paint for some reason. Funny situation. Reminds me “Works on phone” and “Flash player required” together.

No, there are many free (not free-to-play) games just on Steam (and many more in different places). Here’s good list of free games on Steam: https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/57fljf/the_list_of_really_free_steam_games

Right now the biggest one yet. Epic vs Steam.

I mean launcher like War Thunder’s where you can see last news, updates, can update game throught it and can set-up some settings.

WoT example

1 Like

Yeah, that’s not the kind of launcher we’re talking about.

This is a launcher. It pops up when you launch the game. It checks for updates and allows you to change some settings before firing up the game.

1 Like

@GgWw1175
Okay, I guess you can call this a “launcher”. I just call it configuration window. Old games used to have options as other .exe file.
@VerMishelb
This however is a bad example because it’s in fact a launcher called Game Center where you can get other games Game Center — Wasza platforma do zarządzania wszystkimi grami Wargaming | Nowości WoT | News | World of Tanks wiadomości | Gry w czołgi online | World of Tanks

It’s still not store. They just connected all their games with one launcher.