Early Access version 125

hey interaction why you deleted my topic i did a topic with name: are you with egg cannon and it was vote
and you deleted it why?

i guess too much exclusive content from other games

Because it was beyond unnecessary and useless. Extremely off topic.

I’ve already asked iA here about the Super-Chick

Uh, something’s wrong that it wouldn’t let me to change an numpad key from the keyboard controls screen then it just changes to arrow keys instead the numpad ones with numpad 8 or 2 it doesn’t matter how, the glitch happened than i thought?

I see there are many enemies still don’t have their chrismas skin. So here is some suggestion for them:

1. Chick: Why the original Chicks is the only chick has their chrismas hat? What about other Chicks? Let them wear the red chrismas hat like the original chicks.
  2. The chickens and the chicks in the cockpit: That means they include: Drone Chicken from UFO Chicken, Chick from UFO Chick/Gatling Gun/Laser Gun. Since Drone Chicken and Chick have their chrismas content, but can those chickens have copyright chrismas skin while they still inside the cockpit?
  3. Miniboss: I don’t have any idea for Chickenaut and Slob (though i want they have something better about their chrismas skin), but for Armored Chicken, they could be better if they have Chrismas light around them.
  4. Elite Chicken: There are 3 Elite Chickens don’t have Chrismas content: Klaus, Chiller and Phoenix. It would be great if we give Klaus something for chrismas content. In my opinion, Phoenix and Chiller aren’t neccesary to have Chrismas content.
  5. Bosses: There are some bosses don’t have their chrismas skin.
    • UCO: This has the same case with the second thing i have just told you in this post, so i won’t remind it again. Simple suggestion: Let the chicken in the UCO cockpit wear the hat, or put the chrismas hat on the head of the UCO (but we still can see the chicken inside)
    • Big Chicken: Uh… I don’t have any idea for their Chrismas skin. Does anyone have any idea about this?
    • “The Yolk Star!”: Same question like Big Chicken’s case
    • Superchick: There are some people suggested this before so i won’t remind this more.
    • Plantern Egg City & Egg Cannon: Same case with Superchick (but noone remind two these bosses). And if i’m not wrong, two these bosses was suggested last year.
    • The Apple Core: In your opinion, which one could be better to replace the apple by another thing with involving to Chrismas? I don’t know too much about Chrismas so i don’t know which could be better.
    • Magnetic Manipulator: This boss was suggested at last year (not by me).
    • Dr.Beaker/Thundercluck: Come on! Why don’t we give them something? Give a chrismas skin for Beaker (then he will be motivated to teach us Chemical), and also for Thundercluck (so he can join our party and do a big Chrismas music party at midnight)

That’s all!

3 Likes

I would like to see them have Christmas hat, like in CI3 Xmas.

You know the “It’s the Mother-Hen Ship!” boss? It’s eggshell is red with snowflakes. I wish Yolk-Star’s shell would be decorated with the same thing, and that it’s lasers could have Christmas lights around them.

1 Like

I know you spend 1 or 2 hours for this,but remember iA has ignore halloween customs idea

You have got to turn Num lock on for the game to read those key presses while it is on.

Nope, i’m using an laptop keyboard that it has the numpads in there that’s how it still happens but eventually i haven’t tired that way on it.

nvm, restarting the game it would work to change the controls, thank you feline about it!

1 Like

The buttons before log in should be either red, green or white and not default blue

4 Likes

isn’t this too much squeeziness? maybe remove the player’s callsign from the dare mission name if it’s related to the contacts menu? like “emerged victorious vs [player]”

2 Likes

So nice to see HUD customization options for mobile users. Quite a nice quality of life update hehe

I have a tiny suggestion that might be useful. I’m not going to go into too much detail but I have a feeling there should be an option to “Reset to Default” placement if we mess up. Keyboard bindings should also have that, just in case.

6 Likes

Are you sure you need it? The purpose of this feature is to position and scale these buttons as you see fit ­– feel, if you will – if you really want the button layout as originally intended, just put them back as you first found it.

• nah man, I want to reset this thing anyway
  • I agree, leave it as it is

0 voters

@InterAction_studios Hey, I’m missing the bug medal, as listed below. I got the Idea medal from the anomaly idea.

If you’re busy, no rush to send it.

Is this the last Early Access category topic?

(Bear in mind that renaming it won’t be exactly the wisest choice since it would change the category of older topics. Which means we would need a new category)

Oh right, almost forgot. Would be possible to make an alternate skin for default cuisine that turns food into christmassy stuff? Similar to CI2 mistletoes?

1 Like

Why I can’t install the update?

1 Like

try to redownload the apk?
sometime it got corrupted