Early Access version 123

This no longer works

Well…
R.I.P. VerMishelb bug
09.04.2021 — 28.11.2022. It’s still alive.

7 Likes

sorry for being off-topic but what is that server?

Chicken Invaders Discord. Can be found on the CI wiki home page.

Should the enemies in “Tower of Power” wave be appeared faster a bit? It’s kinda slow :\

I don’t keep track of exactly when the mission became disqualified. This is decided after the mission has been fully flown.

Acknowledged, but due to the way ‘attacks’ are implemented, it can’t be fixed.

Changed in v.124 :medal_sports: Idea

Ah, right. My mistake. In any case, I don’t think it’s a change worth making.

No. Although it could be a BASS bug (which has now been fixed) – test again in v.124

That would make it harder to punch through the barriers (if you don’t intend to destroy all of them), so no.

The server (who sends you the items available for sale) has no concept of editions, so this can’t easily be done.

No.

Shockwaves remove all bullets only when they are spawned (not as the shockwave front expands). In this case, both shockwaves were spawned before the enemy bullet.

Why do you need that? You’ll need to make a copy of the .exe, rename it to something different, and launch each copy with a different .exe . But this is NOT recommended because they’ll both write to the same configuration files.

Steam fixed this? I haven’t changed anything.

5 Likes

The game should probably give you that comp mission warning when you destroy barriers

The way to cause this included launching both steam and standalone version at once. I’ll check today to be sure.

Fixed in v.124 :medal_sports: Bug

4 Likes

So then, isn’t there anyway to fix it?
For example with doing something that the bullet be destroyed when it connected to the shockwave? Not the moment that shockwave is spawned.

1 Like

The idea has already been implemented.

Changed in v.124 :medal_sports: Idea.

Note that this means that bullets are no longer cleared at spawn. I realize this might be a contentious change, but it fits much better with the concept.

7 Likes

Can you make it where if you destroy a barrier in a comp mission, the game will give you the warning?

No warning is necessary. Barriers don’t count (i.e., you can destroy them and then disconnect, and it won’t count against your limit).

4 Likes

:warning:

v.124 UPDATE

ETA Tuesday 29 Nov 2022 08:00-10:00 GMT

17 Likes

Ok, it turns out that I can’t easily halve the damage without refactoring a lot of other stuff. I’ve disabled the AoE and kept only impact damage. It’s effectively a ~50% reduction, and it seems more logical for something exploding ‘inside’ to not have area damage.

Changed in v.124 :medal_sports: Idea

5 Likes

Maybe increase the points you get from this medal since i think it’s not worth skipping 16k pts gift per waves just for 50k pts

We speak English here
Please read the rules before posting anything

1 Like

No too much unbalanced
Also why do u use VN language??? English only.

1 Like

He’s new, don’t judge him.

:+1:

2 Likes