Early Access version 123

Nah, its drag. (c)

could be polled maybe

Should Clucker Bombs deal no damage when fired inside of an enemy/boss?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
2 Likes

Suggestion: The mines deal no damage if they collide in less than 0.5 seconds.

What prevented this? Was the crack particle the one responsible for the sound once itā€™s spawned, instead of the egg itself?

In ā€œThe Sand of Timeā€ wave, why the ā€œ4-columnā€ chicken group donā€™t have Pecking Order bonus, like ā€œ3-columnā€ chicken group?

found a visual glitch
it works in game too

extra investigate: after i reset the game, itā€™s back to normal, so i canā€™t tell it happens rarely or not.

Should the satelite fire button should be move on top (when 2 fingers mode is on) so you can use your index (the third finger) to fire the satelite which is more convenient imo

1 Like

you can use Extra Finger option in this case

• :gear: Changed network RNG algorithm (this change only affects some boss trajectories and attacks. Mission/wave/enemy selection is unaffected).

Could we also change the algorithm for the direction in which food falls in comp missions so that itā€™s more consistent?

1 Like

completing a quest (not the whole milestone) should reward you something back (like some keys, depends on the length and difficulty). Because spending keys to the quests could cause some big budget constraint.

1 Like

This to-do mission has an assignment icon but I canā€™t find it in my assignments

Fixed in v.124 :medal_sports: Bug

Wait. Now Iā€™m confused. You mean that the sunā€™s corona reaches some non-hot planets in the galaxy? Thatā€™s not a problem.

No clue then :(. I think the ā€œspacecraft jumpsā€ problem is secondary. The first one to solve is why is your screen jittering when the on-screen keyboard appears.

Poll says no, but I think it needs changing. Maybe only do 50% damage then? Or keep only impact or AoE damage (but not both)?

0.5s is too long. Besides, itā€™s a more general case of what weā€™re discussing.

I changed this:

if (isHighDetail)
{
    spawnParticleEffect();
    playCrackSound();
}

to this:

if (isHighDetail)
{
    spawnParticleEffect();
}
playCrackSound();

* not actual code

Because the ā€˜floorā€™ barrier is part of the group. From my comments: ā€œItā€™s not possible because the barrier needs to be in the same group to be placed correctly, but also in a different group to not mess up pecking order.ā€

You mean the angle and the speed at which each food leaves the enemy? Is that really such an issue? Poll it.

Then weā€™d have to reduce the rewards for achieving milestones. I think itā€™s ok for quests to require an investment up front and get the reward later all at once.

It has probably expired.

6 Likes

Food collection is one of the main priorities of comp players, and some variants of food, such as super size meā€™s award over 40k points, and even other large foodstuffs grant tens of thousands of points.

Iā€™d personally say itā€™s worth it, especially in waves with invincible barriers, where player A may get thousands more points than player B, just cause the latter couldnā€™t get foodstuffs.

Should food falling direction be consistent in competitive missions
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Edit, only one day remains before the poll closes!

5 Likes

made another poll

Nerf for firing Clucker Bombs inside of an enemy/boss
  • 50% damage (900, 1900 with amplifiers)
  • Only impact damage (1000, 3000 with amplifiers)
  • Only AoE damage (800)
0 voters
3 Likes

I mean if the planet is close to the sun (corona reaches the planet, yes). The missions in that planet have the corona effect albeit no massive snd/or hot environment.

this is an idea btw

Does it happen on your device?

A small suggestion for ā€œHeavy Metalā€ wave:
Although the ā€˜Pecking Orderā€™ bonus for 6 barrier-rings is true in reality, which each barrier will appear one by one. But can iA let those barrier-rings move faster a little? Waste a long time to get Pecking Order bonus in that wave (especially is in a Competitive mission) isnā€™t necessary.

I thought it was a bug. Ok, no, that would be confusing. Sun corona in-mission means ā€œhotā€ environment.

No. In fact, Iā€™m not aware of any other affected players. Does anyone else have the same problem?

8 Likes

Idea: It should be that when you get disqualified by quitting out of a wave mid-way in a competitive mission, your score shouldnā€™t be 0 and instead be the point you had before disqualifying the mission (that means in situation like league dare for example, you will lose less dare points)

3 Likes

Good idea, but it should be the score of the previous wave completed that the game has saved, current wave does not count. If two people are both disqualified in the Galactic Cup, the player that has more points at the time should advance instead of just default to the top listed player.

2 Likes