Early Access version 123

Nah, unnecessary.

1 Like

It’d look better than being so close to the icon.

Sorry if this as already been asked, but can the title theme from The Next Wave Remastered be added to the track list?

Can you change that when you try to customize anything or change a small detail about something other than the spawn shield it doesn’t show the spawn sheild bec it is really annoying to wait for it until it goes away

And if you tell me to unmount the spawn sheild it is still annoying to unmount the spawn sheild everytime i want to change a detail about my ship

Look at the bottom of your screen. There’s an option that temporary hide every other customizable hardpoints when you making some paint job

so apparently clucker bombs are very powerful when fired inside of an enemy/boss, there are 65 bombs and each one deals 1800 damage (1000 from direct hit, 800 from AoE) for a total of 117,000

what i don’t get is why is this the only special weapon affected by damage amplifiers? Missiles/mines deal damage to everything and shockwave capacitors only have AoE damage, but here each bomb’s direct hit damage is boosted to 3000 which leads to a total of 247,000, which is almost enough to kill most bosses with just one use

2 Likes

Is it possible to have the red bullets from the Super Chick boss to be in front of its feathers? It being behind can hide it until its too late (in contrast to it being more visible on its normal skin).

Nah, there’s enough time to dodge it

2 Likes

Is this a bit too much?

Screenshot_20221120_122750

3 Likes

Seems fine

1 Like

2 Likes

I see nothing wrong with that (probably cause I’m rich)

That’s your advantage but the lower class gonna have a problem

But I must say, the amount of spending here is excessive and inconsistent

2 Likes

what about the people that are not rich (literally POOR)

1 Like

Is there supposed to be a Pecking Order bonus in Electrifying Dive (and its weaker variant)? I didn’t see any tags to indicating a Pecking Order, yet I got it a couple times.

Suggestion:
Press Tab to hide/show multiplayer stats.

2 Likes

Notice something
When i use high contrast, only Key Rush doesn’t change

2 Likes

Missions in a planet that’s very close to the sun (albeit no massive environment and/or hot in play), the sun corona gets enabled without the background recoloring

Darkness missions dont have this corona

3 Likes

This will unavoidably happen sooner or later. Too bad it will double my costs :frowning:

But for now, I’ve managed to fix the incompatibility bug, so Windows+Android will be able to play together in v.124

So far it seems like this is also unavoidable, so I can’t make the game easier for players on mobiles because it would break leaderboards.

You use “point” control method, correct? Also, did you close the chat by:
(a) Pressing the “done” or “enter” button on the keyboard
(b) Pressing the hardware “back” button
(c) tapping anywhere on the screen?

If you collect the weapon after the game saves your progress then yes, that weapon will be lost when you reconnect.

It’s your resolution. The letter “I” is naturally very thin, and prone to these kinds of artifacts

Yes. The last person to leave is always listed.

Changed in v.124 :medal_sports: Idea

Hmm… perhaps. But I’ll need to rename the existing theme. Will look into it.

Because, unlike anything other special weapons, it emits actual bullets (and bullet damage is amplified). As for the “exploit”, I guess I would make them fizz out (zero damage) when fired inside of any enemy. Thoughts?

For cosmetic reasons, all boss bullets appear behind bosses.

Fences interfere with the display of the Pecking Order icon (because they are interleaved with the actual enemies), but you can still get it.

More keys? :frowning:

Fixed in v.124 :medal_sports: Bug

Please provide an example.

6 Likes