Early Access version 123

I’m not using it btw

Maybe you used it before and it’s making you think the text is smaller

1 Like

Is the android version reverted to 64bit or is it still 32bit
Because i can’t seem to update my version to v123 because it says only 64bit (I am using 32bit btw)

i dont use mods but same screen here

Agree, cornstar turkeys

Off-Topic question: how you were able to run the game on that monitor?

2 Likes

You can’t see the bosses in High-contrast mode

It’s a PS Vita with Moonglow homebrew installed, which allows PC to Vita streaming. If only it could do it consistently, though…

1 Like

i dont like this updata i hope is end fast :frowning:
and i hope v124 come fast

Reason?

3 things:

My wide phone has decide to do this bug

Very useful

Why it cant be First touch finger and Second touch finger?

2 Likes

Is it a oversight that Coward Chickens (the blue hued ones) don’t make a gobble when hit/die? They make the “normal” chicken sound.

Where is my medal :smiling_face_with_tear:

Sounds like iA forgor again.
:skull:

1 Like

didnt get my medal

Probably IA has forgotten that. He will reply soon to that issue. Someone else has said the same.

Sometimes you can pause the game when you are playing and that could be a problem in some situations so
You could make it that you need to double press the pause button on your phone to pause the game that wouldn’t completely solve the issue but it will make almost hard to pause the game when you don’t want to

And about the high contrast when sometimes you can’t see the boss you can remove the whole background and change it a little bit
It would be a temporary solution but it will solve it

(If you can’t move the rock you can rotate around it) if you know what i mean

Btw, can’t you just release an emergency patch?

I got a dare from someone, but I can’t accept it.

I misspoke – I meant Crab v.1.0.

I don’t see the point.

Yes. I didn’t have time to re-render any assets from CI4 (except the chick), so the eyes don’t move. Trivia: There are actually eye pupils moving behind the eyeballs – but you can’t see them.

I replaced all of the sounds to turkeys (even for chickens) to make the Thanksgiving Edition a little more distinct.

This change is causing more problems than it’s worth, because the CI3 boss chicken is reused is many places. I might have to revert it. I’ll look into it.

Unnecessary clutter.

Yeah, I guess they are slightly.

Ah, right. Changed in v.124 :medal_sports: Idea

No change.

Smaller than what? Are you on Android? The text on Android is rendered at twice the resolution, so under some screen dimensions (is your phone 800x450?), you might notice it becomes ‘thinner’.

Still 32-bit.

Will investigate.

After pressing the “chat button”, does the keyboard appear and disappear on its own? You don’t press anything else?

It would be a mess to match the tutorial to your exact configuration (because there are so many customizations for touchscreens), so I just assume that you haven’t changed the default settings.

As for (3), will fix.

Yes. Cowards make their own sets of sounds, and they have not been replaced for Thanksgiving. But Cowards haven’t been changed to Turkeys anyway. Goes to show that two bugs do indeed make a right :wink:

Medals were awarded about an hour ago. Sorry, too busy.

Emergency for what?

What’s your callsign?

12 Likes