Early Access version 123

Would increase game size

3 Likes

so just don’t download the edition at all and make it optional?

1 Like

wouldn’t it be cool if the exhaust dust’s speed change on the warp thing? i know its really subtle but it is really cool

1 Like

I’m afraid there are some issues with that

1 Like

The eye cannot look at the player, because the size of the right eye is larger than the left eye (Not the little black circle.)

I meant the one that appears whenever an enemy projectile is destroyed using Barbequer or a fully charged Absolver Beam (and probably ICBMs and any other explosives that destroys enemy projectiles).

Check this too (if possible):

So i don’t like the high contrast settings but when i actually turn it off it isn’t going back to the normal contrast that it had before the update
Try making it as a range

It seems fine when I turn off the contrast setting

But their eyes are supposed to follow the players movements just like the other chicken bosses (except for ci5 ones)

@InterAction_studios Uhh…

What?

7 Likes

This is the result when the chickens (i mean, turkeys) don’t look into the player.
Look it just like that it’s doing something … very dirty and dark

7 Likes

:chicken::hot_face:

chokcen ahegao

fixt

1 Like

This experiment proved one point to me: ps vita CIU would be hella cool and not much far from android given that it’s arm processor and something opengl-like.

12 Likes

What’s that noise…

Sister moment.

5 Likes

That would make people beg for it because you have it.

Is it just me or does the text look smaller? (if it isn’t then the Genshin Invaders mod makes me think this)

Probably the mod