CIU version 139

You can leave the dare if you find it’s too risky to play on unstable net.

Hello,today I am posting this article to express a rather frustrated issue that is not only mine, and there will also be others who are as frustrated as I am right now.That is the “ICBM shipper”, in my opinion,this affects quite a lot while flying missions in multiplayer mode,the effect of the ICBM blinds the entire screen when players simultaneously fire, and causes “lag” for the player.devices with low configuration and weak configuration, this really affects the gaming a lot, but I have come up with this solution,I wonder if everyone will approve?
Add some features in multiplayer host settings such as:
1:Room owners can limit room rejoins for participants
2:The room owner can turn on/off restrictions on Special Weapons and Satellites for that room
Although the above features are not guaranteed to completely end the problem, they will at least minimize the impact on the experience in multiplayer mode.

That’s my opinion, what do you guys think?
  • Okay,I agree,let’s add those features
  • No,i decline
0 voters
1 Like

Does the same thing happen even on low graphics?

Or we could limit the “shockwaves” on screen (by making upcoming particles invisible when multiple icbm impacts are detected

Turkey’s eyes didn’t look the Spaceship

InterAction Studio was said in CIU v123. This is not bug.

2 Likes

I could say that about VanVy’s suggestion, I still don’t see any proofs to show that it’s got “lag” for any weak configuration mobile device. However, in my opinion, the problem that when a players using any Satelite or Special Weapon is: the “shockwaves” effect.

So, look at here. No Pro-gamer Mode and setting as lowest graphics:

As you can see, that visual effect could make other players in a multiplayer room can’t see anything, including your setting graphics is lowest.
Some better suggestion about this problem
1- Descrease the “shockwaves” visual effect. This is similar to @ScarletCuboids who said that above.
2- Due to my video above, the “shockwaves” visual effect should be added as an ability of Pro-gamer Mode, or depending on how do you setting your graphics.

1 Like

I use low graphics in every game to maximize performance on an 11yr Mac.
I’m certain ICBM blast effect does not go away at all, unlike Mine’s.

1 Like

Problem persist. Also, I don’t know if that eats up network bandwidth or not, but when everyone firing all of them, it just caused my network (in this case I was using mobile hotspot) being unresponsive. Weird.

1 Like

iA can fix this!
bn
per hour dosent but any decimal number (1.00) in compare menu or stats.

1 Like

How in the world you gonna lost half a life bruh?? We don’t need decimal numbers…

Unless you mean a comma (1,000)…

1 Like

well the decimal number count as zero any per hour!

1 Like

@InterAction_studios hi can i ask? Is it intentional or what?
Why Chapter 1 Superchick Boss Music doesnt played by Boss Music I set? But it played on Chapter 1 Chicknaut MiniBoss

3 Likes

I think it is forced?

1 Like

Changed in v.140.4 :medal_sports: Idea

The music for this boss fight is hard-coded. You can only customize the music during the initial fake-out (before Superchick appears)

3 Likes

I think I got a problem here, but don’t know if anyone reported that:
I joined a mid-wave multiplayer room, and after cleared that wave, the music played at the time I joined just suddenly stopped and played to another song.

2 Likes

Since most (if not eveyone) didn’t like the special weapon throttling idea, should we revert the feature back to what it used to be?

Your opinion on special weapon throttling?
  • I don’t want this, revert it back to what it used to be
  • I want this but decrease the cool down (6 uses/2s)
  • I want this but with exceptions of Dimensional Phase-Outs and Damage Amplifiers
  • Keep it as it is (4 uses/3s)
0 voters

I find VanVy’s proposal reasonable. But I think just reducing the ICBM’s explosion effect in multiplayer mode is enough

1 Like

i just notice wave Binary Scream bounce chicken disappear on top screen

I still think it’s impractical to implement a feature in one way in single, but another way in multi.
It would be too much of a hassle for iA, while disabling it altogether as long as low graphics is used takes way less time.