CIU version 139 BETA

User’s account screen is full so we should implement a scrollable (both horizontally or vertically works) menu for it

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional but hero quips aren’t showing up even though it’s turned on

I expect a hero quip at this scene but there wasn’t any for some reason

1 Like

Or move the entire middle elements up a bit to have more space.

You flew that mission as multiplayer.

Oh I completely forgot about that xd

1 Like

Music in boss W10 after the Chickenaut took more time than the expected time (about 2-3s) but it took 10s (or when I kill the boss) for it to fade in and play (I modded it but music fade in I used fades in less than 0.5s)

Fire weapons should also include [Space] as well

Fly with keyboard, then talk

The Big Chicken in “Show 'em who’s Boss” is applied their Thansgiving content, but they don’t in Multiplicity variant

And if i’m not wrong, Thanksgiving content had applied to the chicken that driving the cockel of UCO, and also “Magnetic Manipulator” boss, and “Squawk Block” boss, too.

(CIU Thanksgiving nowaday)

(CIU in version 123, from ‘Early Access version 123’ topic in CIU Forum)

I want that "Magnetic Manipulator"boss 's funny face back to Thanksgiving content

And one more thing:

Should the egg white of “The Yolk-Star!” can also change to orange color?

The mid-top part of the screen is reserved for ad/chl/key banner.

1 Like

It just a turkey, but with a helmet

I forgor :skull:

Bug 3: W40 boss fight plays CI4 villiain music (It should be playing CI4 boss fight)

Suggestion:
Star field on Retro Invaders and Droid Raid should change it’s hue to it’s respective color no matter the chosen star fields

Please read this post.

a first suggestion from ci4u at “Take A Number” they have no all eggshells.

then look into this from first reply suggestion

man i think some unused turkey’s model and sounds but iA said.

Already reported this back in ciu 137 update

For Other seasonal content:

• Halloween: Balloon Chicken became the Balloon Bat, but they still keep the chicken sound effect when dying.

• Easter:

(Orville The Orca’s post at this topic)
When Armored get damaged, the Freckled chicken inside the ship lost its bunny ears.

• Christmas:

There are still have some enemies that not wearing Santa boots

For Alchemist Chicken, at least he should have something like a santa hat or somethng else?

Why is there no easing for this cutscene? (Screen moves around but instantly stops at when the hero starts ordering food instead of slowing down)

Guys why am i at lvl 68 on beta v139 when real one was lvl 99

@Knightcap look

1 Like

Bug/Feature not added: W110 Chicken Multiplicity only exist 1 Super Chicken and it doesn’t split to multiple enemies

Already reported. Check the new updates and bugs list.

(source: Knightcap)
20230929_115354

i thought it should be “Fanfare to Victory”

20230929_115316