Early Access version 120

The angle and position of satellite

1 Like

darn it

anyway, let me repost this one:

1 Like

Don’t you need to double click to confirm stuff?

Ah. I guess it could be ‘fixed’, but it could be argued that this is correct behaviour too.

There’s no way for me to know that analytically. I’d have to flag each individual wave where this is true, which is going to be pain. And all that just to create an inconsistent behaviour in certain cases so you can save yourself 2 seconds? No.

That is not “double-clicking”. It’s “selecting again”.

7 Likes

Maybe I can just poll it

Should the direction of satellites change according to the direction of your spacecraft with Thrust vector controls?

• Yes.
  • No.
0 voters

Can’t you easily do the same? Like the exact same script but with a little timer between the two clicks.

4 Likes

Could @Sammarald get a medal too? She’s the one who found this originally so I think she deserves it.

1 Like

@AmirMohammad.as reported it too. Not sure who is the other.

Also I will mention this cool suggestion as well,

I suppose having some UI indicating a player Inactivity won’t harm. So what do you think IA?

One month into quests, what is your overall opinion on it?
  • I love it
  • I like it
  • Neutral
  • I don’t like it
  • I hate it

0 voters

1 Like

One month already…

1 Like

You should have added an option which says “fuck it”.

cluck it, i clucking love it
cluck it, quests are amazing
cluck it, i think like quests
cluck it, im kinda neutral
cluck it, i don’t think i like quests
cluck it, i hate it
cluck it, i clucking hate it

as you can see i used “cluck it” in every of the sentences and the meaning did not change.
“cluck the quests”: am i hating on it or having a ########### with it?

When I look at the player stats in the “per hour” section, I see that the rank badge is not accurate to their current rank.

3 Likes

Already fixed

Capture
I thought this bug was fixed? where’s the rocket?

IA said he won’t fix it.

Fix

2 Likes

It’s “per hour”, not “Absolute”

I know, the per hour one has already been reported

Today i have 2 questions:
1- Is this too excessive or something else when the Superchick can move out of the screen (happening in Double Team mission)?

2- Since Alchemist Chicken is too annoying because of their health, they appear too much like this (my picture here), which becomes an impossible wave to clean, or worse is impossible to survive that wave (except the time you’re using Beam). Have you wonder that why Balloon Chicken not appear in Squawk Block mission? That’s because their health is very annoying like Alchemist. Simple question is: Can iA remove Alchemist from Squawk Block mission?