Early Access version 12

Screenshot_239

Can someone help me?

Do you have Avast antivirus? It is known to cause this problem.

Why does the Alien Mothership use the CI3 boss theme?

1 Like

It uses a random boss track (as most other bosses). You just happened to get CI3.

Never mind me, apparently I have no idea what I coded. It turns out that CI3 is the default boss track if no custom music is specified (and nothing is specified for the Mothership).

1 Like

10/10 boss Master Squawker can run away

Oh, and shouldn’t Retro missions have a base multiplier?

They pay off rather low at the moment, considering how hard they are to find and the high tier requirement.

And I noticed that the Alien Mothership still releases a satellite at the end, even though there are no waves present after it (it would only make sense in a Boss Rush… wait, does it even appear there?)

2 Likes

I like me good exchange rates!

Multiplier was left at 1x until we can collect enough data to know how high to set it. It’s better to be stingy than flood the economy with keys.

Mothership and Squawk bosses do not appear in Rushes (yet?). Squawk boss wouldn’t work well because it’s designed with the left-right flight restriction in mind. Mothership would… look weird and out-of place. What do you guys think?

Personally,I think that a base multiplier of at least 400% should be added,maybe even 500%.

Yeah, its not the same without this awesome music.

Retro missions should have a higher multiplier because they don’t reward the player with food.

Personally I think the Mothership would be just fine.
Also, a discussion about adding more color options to the retro missions has popped up in this thread so maybe giving the Mothership more color options for normal missions / boss rushes would make it more interesting?

As for Master Squawker, you could probably just give it a normal movement pattern and make it fire more lasers.

8 Likes

I definetly agree with a color change, but also if it still doesn’t fit, it could have an intro where it flies from a black hole at the top edge onto the screen.

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios What have you done with the U.C.O’s? They are easier than the last update! The first U.C.O encounter shoots the green lasers only 2 times like on mobile, the 3d encounter doesnt use the red beam at all(this with the purple projecticles).

Were they on easier missions?

1 Like

Before, even on the easier missions they had the original atack paterns, not the cut ones.

What are you talking about? I’m pretty sure the last update was the same way.

I will check it out on every tier, but i am pretty sure that they change something in the paterns.

I encountered easier UFOs in the previous update,and for example,the 3rd UCO still didn’t fire its red laser.

Maybe its good for a newcomers to be easy, but idk its strange to me whatever.