Early Access version 12

I like me good exchange rates!

Multiplier was left at 1x until we can collect enough data to know how high to set it. It’s better to be stingy than flood the economy with keys.

Mothership and Squawk bosses do not appear in Rushes (yet?). Squawk boss wouldn’t work well because it’s designed with the left-right flight restriction in mind. Mothership would… look weird and out-of place. What do you guys think?

Personally,I think that a base multiplier of at least 400% should be added,maybe even 500%.

Yeah, its not the same without this awesome music.

Retro missions should have a higher multiplier because they don’t reward the player with food.

Personally I think the Mothership would be just fine.
Also, a discussion about adding more color options to the retro missions has popped up in this thread so maybe giving the Mothership more color options for normal missions / boss rushes would make it more interesting?

As for Master Squawker, you could probably just give it a normal movement pattern and make it fire more lasers.

8 Likes

I definetly agree with a color change, but also if it still doesn’t fit, it could have an intro where it flies from a black hole at the top edge onto the screen.

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios What have you done with the U.C.O’s? They are easier than the last update! The first U.C.O encounter shoots the green lasers only 2 times like on mobile, the 3d encounter doesnt use the red beam at all(this with the purple projecticles).

Were they on easier missions?

1 Like

Before, even on the easier missions they had the original atack paterns, not the cut ones.

What are you talking about? I’m pretty sure the last update was the same way.

I will check it out on every tier, but i am pretty sure that they change something in the paterns.

I encountered easier UFOs in the previous update,and for example,the 3rd UCO still didn’t fire its red laser.

Maybe its good for a newcomers to be easy, but idk its strange to me whatever.

From v10 changelog:

• Number of certain UCO attacks now depends on difficulty (higher=more attacks).
3 Likes

Good thing I didn’t sold my 10k food yet. That’s quite the keys.

Will you bring back retro mission’s original music from Ci4? #bringbackretrotheme. :blush:

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios Alien Mothership drops a random satellite when it dies which I can’t see any use of it since the mission is already over

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios the base key boost on Retro Missions should be 500%-600% because

• theyre rare
  • you dont get that much keys dropped on the screen
  • you dont get any food

You have a good point. But also, it requires a higher tier to play.I saw it was around 50 but I busy these days. I do agree with the base key boost.

600% sounds good.If that not good, then it should settle at 550%.