Early Access version 119

What about warning strings? I struggle to see them behind it.

Why might this be bad?

The main purpose of explosions is still to obstruct the view.

And for trolling.

But explosions doesn’t obstruct vision of bullets in pro gamer mode?

Their brightness will not let you see the dashed line, even if they were on top of them. By the time this becomes an issue you should be skilled enough to see those even behind explosions.

Well I find it an issue now, take mysterious ship as an example, I am unable to see it’s warning strings by the time I shoot directly under it. (Though it’s telegraphed).

Felt bold (and probably stupid) enough to do it.

Do you want this change to get reverted?
  • Yes. Based.
  • No. Leave it.

0 voters

Mysterious ship does NOT have warning lines, only the pattern warning before the first shot, and its attack is constantly timed. The timing was also the reason it didn’t have the warning at all in the past, but some people complained. The same people tried to push a dashed lines warning to the Yolk-Star™.

And there’s plenty of time to get away from the lasers. You can even fly through them if you really want.

1 Like

Or you, since you have to wait the last piece drop until out of screen, this wastes us a little time, while we can do other things more useful

2 Likes

are you really malding over this change

2 Likes

if you still keep it in mind, then only thing you received is wasting time! Leave it changed!

1 Like

Nah, forget about it. The change is good, but denying it can be harmful. At least, thanks to them, we can grab the last falling atoms/gifts from breaking the retro bosses, without worrying about the remaining falling retro pieces.

Be thankful. Don’t be upset about it.

2 Likes

I like space race as it is but.

Wouldn’t it be better if there was a chance for space race mission to be replaced with a boss rush or anything other than the same repetitive mission type?

Do you want this?
  • Yes
  • No ( say why if possible )

0 voters

2 Likes

He’s hangry.

No other mission has that much of a time differences between players. Boss rushes are very easy and too short, so the time difference would be very small. Regular invasions have enough difficulty and variety for that purpose.

1 Like

Mention this “useful thing” to prove this change wasn’t unnecessary.

No. Just found it way unnecessary to wait until everything drops,Aside from win by dying meme, it has no effect.

But you can still get them even without this change?

i think you should read the change a little more carefully

2 Likes

Whoops…, I guess fuck me then. Sorry for that dumb action lol.

Are you sure about that since stuff like Chicken expo, Chicken Multi, Shoot the core, Alien mothership and etc exist and affect the time pretty well.