Early Access version 119

woah

WOAH

So I’ve had a chance to open the game up for the first time in months (been super busy irl this year) and I’ll have an opportunity to play a little over the next two weeks.

But there’s new OST music
And quests
And epic looking backgrounds
And an accumulator which looks very cool
And custom shields
And pixie dust hardpoints
And vegetables
And an active multiplayerbase
And a nice UI gradient on the font that does wonders for presentation
And I haven’t even flown a mission yet

There has been some hard work while I’m gone! Super excited to dip my toes back in. I was honestly feeling a bit fatigued of Chicken Invaders previously but it really feels like the game got a new coat of paint. Very very cool, can’t wait to sink money into more keys for unnecessary cosmetics fly a few missions and catch up on what I’ve missed!

7 Likes

Glad that you returned. I also left this game for a while and came to see several new things I have missed.

What is happening again? Recently connected (entering the game) for a long time.

I think it’s an Internet issue .

I have stable internet.

Okay , just ignore it .

Will the ability to change tasks for keys be added? For example, you do not like the task for the cup and you change it to another one (random, but not repeated and 1 time per milestone).

1 Like

Clearly, it’s gonna to be possible to collecting the keys as an task which it’s gonna to take for an while though in the weekly missions or unless with the normal ones on it around at the same time in an row, tbh. @SpaceDragon

I don’t quite understand you. Will it be possible in the future to change 1 task for keys?

1 Like

I think ye, it is that it would count it as long when you completing an task then you’re getting the reward (as known the keys), i’m so sorry, lmao. @ SpaceDragon

And again I don’t understand you.

Wait. which one?

Change any task if you didn’t like it, but for the currency.

O ye, that it would awesome for an while the ppl it’s completely stuck an weapon it wouldn’t made it previously to finishing the rank on it then it would able change the task compared to original randomly as based on, i do remember it until for now.

and also, if you gonna to use to change the task many times then it’s gonna waiting an day to able show another chance bring another mission for once again depends how at least it’s an improvement to that feature has been introduced, i’m glad.

I think it’s too much to wait. Just make a high price to change the quest.

Should it be added?

• Yes.
  • No.
0 voters

If you read our posts again, you’ll notice a major difference. Quack’s formula is ‘‘Environment + Difficulty’’, but I’m only about ‘‘Environment’’. According to the concept of my idea, mission difficulty doesn’t matter at all, only environments do.

Should we poll it?

1 Like

Idk, up to you. Despite how I might have made it seem, I don’t really care that much about this. Just be aware there will probably be people who will question why the environments are prioritized this way and not some other way(or they won’t pay attention because it’s not like this matters that much and I’m probably just totally mistaken).

1 Like

Bullets are already raised above ICBM explosions in Pro Gamer mode (except of course for bullets that must be spawned behind enemies for cosmetic reasons )

I’d rather not, unless a poll shows overwhelming support for it.

5 Likes

Hey, IA, I was wondering if this poll is convincing enough for you?

Edit: Now, there are 34 votes, 68% are for YES.

1 Like