Early Access version 119

Shoot it then, just look carefully in the screen and you will notice it, besides you very rarely see enemies getting hidden behind HUDs and they don’t stand there always in most cases.

I see that fading the HUD is unnecessary and shows laziness in killing an enemy.

Skill issue. Just pick up any fast firing or killing weapon and you can get it.

Max Power is the maximum level of power to be reached in the whole game, so it doesn’t look fit for spaceships who are limited in power, how about “Power limit!”

so, moving the hud away = the player doesn’t want to kill something?

I didn’t say that, I meant waiting 2/3 seconds to notice the enemy and then kill it would solve this issue, and most of the time enemies just wander around that place and then reveal themselves. So it’s unnecessary.

Mfw darkness misson:

Are you too lazy to Search for the enemy for 3/4 seconds and kill it?

Sometimes you just don’t notice it for a while.

you’re thinking in a scenario where you already realize what’s happening

think in a perspective where you do not know what’s going on just yet

Your vision is enough to notice it.

I have went through this “scenario” more than once and took very less time to notice and kill that hidden enemy. Besides what other places that enemy will hide in instead of those obvious HUDs?

and what do you do during that “very less time” before you actually notice

Looking closely and said it is obvious they were hiding behind the HUDs.

how long does that take

2/3 seconds I said?

0.66 seconds to notice that after you’ve killed every single thing dr beaker can spawn, himself included, you’ve missed that guy hiding behind the hud after you’ve thought the whole wave was cleared?

are you psychic?

correct way of saying 2 to 3 seconds is “2-3”

Dr.breaker’s HUD considers the reinforcements he calls for, obviously it will be still indicating an enemy lurking nearby and shows to the player it hasn’t ended yet which it is obvious that this enemy is hiding behind the HUDs.

and how long does it take for that fact to hit you, in game

do your hands react to things faster than your brain can perceive things?

It depends, but it is definitely gonna take much less time more than you expect, just wait 3/10 seconds Jesus, It’s not like it is gonna take forever to notice that hidden enemy. As it is obvious where does it hide.

so you can think and react within 0.3 seconds

so, you ARE psychic

Psychic?, What about don’t have the laziness to notice that enemy for the sake of some 2/3 seconds?

then i guess your brain overclocks