Early Access version 119

Changed in v.120 :medal_sports: Idea

Itā€™s not about finding a place for it. Itā€™s also about tying it in with the rest of the UI (e.g. disabling it when you donā€™t have enough money or max level is reached, updating left column and the blueprint with the new upgrade level each time itā€™s upgraded). Also, I purchasing stuff is complicated due to all the anti-cheat checks, the clientā€™s inventory must be updated (regardless of UI), and the client must ask the server for the price each time, which seems inefficient. So, no.

All this functionality is way too advanced for the current system. Not a priority.

I see what the problem is now. Itā€™s not that the boss was made resistant to Utensil, but that Utensil changed damage category from ā€œSpecialā€ to ā€œMetalā€. So if I make the boss weak to ā€œMetalā€, it will also affect Moron/Boron/Riddler/Microgun. This is a larger change than Iā€™m willing to make right now, so no.

That would require a lot of additional collision checks (slowing the game down) for very little benefit. No.

I recall looking into this before, but I canā€™t change it due to how the enemies spawn on that waveā€¦

Changed in v.120

12 Likes

how about making the default color style have a more translucent mission overlay
might be easier

Oh yeah, I wanted to suggest this:

If you have more than 4 bonuses (the notifs below your score. More than 4 means thereā€™s more bonuses queued to be displayed), they scroll by 2x or 3x faster.

might be good for waves with a huge amount of pecks like ā€œThe Replacementsā€, ā€œTreble Troubleā€, and ā€œRaise the Curtainā€

example:

please dont question what the hell is this mod

Why?

1 Like

Cause.

Because why not?

1 Like

Youā€™ve just destroyed one of few (if not the only) ways to win by dying.

2 Likes

Winning at 0 live is weird, 0 live always called as ā€˜Defeatedā€™, so that need to be destroyed :confused:

Screenshot_2022-09-18-10-41-40
I suggested something similar.
Screenshot_2022-09-18-11-11-06
EA v115 topic

Why not? Itā€™s unnecessary and does no effect on anything. Besides it was a way to win by dying.

Resurfacing an earlier tweak from me and @ChickenGaming: Should the Large fuel pack be repriced to 180 keys to make it more convenient than Medium pack?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Reasons. And time saving, and great for speedruns

1 Like

How many planets can you see in this picture?

1? Wrong. There are 3.

Can the barren rocks prevented from being too dark or their trail too faded? Looking for them is very painful, almost invisible like wormholes though I think they shouldnā€™t be that difficult. They are too small as well, requiring more zoom in to slightly see them. Without hints from infos overlay, players can miss them and it affect the galaxy exploration.

well you didnt let us guess

2 Likes

lol I blurred it

I see 3, i have vision

And, in my opinion, I find it weird really.

If i donā€™t have wrong mind, this was suggested before: Early Access version 113 - #178 by windinecraft

You mean itā€™s not worth fixing? Understood.

So, itā€™s hard to change. Got it.

are the quest ranks for the other player shown incorrectly when comparing or am I tripping

They are incorrect. Itā€™s a known bug.

1 Like