Early Access version 119

Also, does CIU take more resources now? I feel it’s getting slightly slower.

Right

I don’t think so… when exactly is it getting slower? Are you viewing a background that’s colorized by darkness/frost/hot/droids? That might be slower, depending on your graphics card.

8 Likes

No. I didn’t get to that point, however, when I switch around in menus and do some stuff, I feel like it takes longer to respond, and I believe it’s taking a bit more cpu. (I have an integrated GPU.)

Was the system of rendering any background, even ones in the map changed?
Not only when coloring.

I’ll go through the changelog, but I don’t think any changes would result in higher CPU usage, especially not the galaxy

No, just the method of colorization for those cases I mentioned (darkness/frost/hot/droids)

6 Likes

I will remind you about this.

1 Like

I haven’t got an opportunity to experiment this type of quest yet, but have you checked if it demand a spacecraft you don’t have yet? Would it be a problem?

Are they the same for every players and pre-determined? I see the current first quests matching your spoiler.

And, since you have the mechanism of quests now, have you thought of adding daily quests? This has been suggested before, I don’t remember whose.

Since most of the quest types are doing something for a specific number / amount, have you thought of adding set of quests about mobilizing to some specific place? For example: “The Henpire is developing very fast in the [name of constellation, star system, planet or something…], UHF decided to perform a massive attack against them. However, mobilizing recruits there would cost an amount of valueable fuel, you will be rewarded later for completing the tasks”. Then, if you accept, you will be taken to the galaxy map and confirm to fly there. This may encourage players to explore the galaxy.

Can you add some kind of notifications to keep track on the quests during missions? For example, I have the quest “collect 10 gifts”, can I receive a notification “collect 10 gift (1/10)” if I collected a gift? This can be problematic with quests like “fly 100 waves” or “kill 1000 enemies”, I think the notifications should be timed on somewhen suitable, such as stage transition or mission complete. As least I think I should be informed if I finished a quest.

1 Like

Woo, quest.

2 Likes

It was, the main reason of the joke is IA not understanding what the hell is people modding lmao.

1 Like

Should we have an option to turn off background recoloring?

Also regarding the quest ranks, Can we renmae “Supreme Admiral of UHF” To “Legend of the UHF”?

eh, nah. It’s based on navy stuff

1 Like

Navy?

Sea Military, basically.

There’s a typo in “Use the specified spacecraft” (though I guess a spaceraft would be better for the UHF’s budget…)

1 Like

I know it means, but Champion is based on navy?, also CIU is space, not sea.

1 Like

Random Idea:
Icon with a message about the completed daily mission.
Daily_mission_complete
Probably not needed, although in many games it is. :neutral_face:

11 Likes

This could be used better with quests to notify the players what remains.

5 Likes

Yeah similar idea.

3 Likes

It seems to me that competitive missions should not count with quests