Early Access version 119

This could be used better with quests to notify the players what remains.

5 Likes

Yeah similar idea.

3 Likes

It seems to me that competitive missions should not count with quests

I’ll just put this here.

If anything, you mean competitive missions will not count towards the quest

what about adding ninja chick boss

1 Like

Already Suggested making one boss takes 2 weeks so , I don’t think it will be in the game soon.

1 Like

Some annoying thing I found,

For Instant hitting weapons like, laser cannons, plasma rifle, absolver,etc. If they hit 2 targets at the same exact time, one of them holds the pecking order bonus and the other should not be killed until the former is dealt with to save the streak to the bonus, the pecking order bonus gets lost, this could annoy people who uses instant hitting weapons. can you find a solution for that?

make “It gets cold in space” guy not stick at the bottom too, bro is always at the bottom of the screen

1 Like

Patience issue.

2 Likes

i’m not sure if this is a rounding error or something but I had this right before getting to the Ensign rank
flight time rounding error perhaps?

So I reached Ensign in about 4 hours and I didn’t expect it to give me this many keys
There are a few sort of abusable strategies to finish quests

• “Kill enemies” is undisputably best on supernova missions where you can get up to 2.5 thousand kills in 4 minutes, but if it’s paired with “Flight time” then it’s worth doing difficult chicken invasions on SSH instead
  • “Fly missions” and especially “Fly missions with a specific weapon” are best to do on 3-4 wave boss rushes with Tourist
  • “Collect atoms” is good if you have a boss rush/invasion with bosses like Shoot the Core

also i’m not sure how to feel about quests that require you to waste equipment on missions like this

13 Likes

2 questions:
1- What rewards do you get if you complete quests? (If there is none then make it give you keys)
2- Can quests expire? (This is an idea, make it 2-5 days)

I guess that’s why we are given so many keys for this one.

8 Likes

Well I guess this makes getting 100K keys a lot easier. Edit: Currently can’t play CIU rn, because of PC problems, that’s why I don’t know much. ANOTHER EDIT: I’m back now.

2 Likes

Idea: When you complete a quest, you will get a notification saying “Quest complete!” and saying which quest you completed.
Bug?:

The top 10 lists are just empty.

4 Likes

Genius ngl

6 Likes

Did you read all?

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios Can Mission complete be triggered once all falling retro blocks go outside the screen?

Mission failed successfully

3 Likes

But in that case we won’t be able to recreate that “You can win by dying” meme :(

7 Likes

So how does this new weapon virtuosity work? Does it count usage when I shoot the weapon or when I just have the weapon?