Early Access version 118

ia v119 when

I’d advise against this highly. Since you don’t have a gradual key increase and are not adding an “Are you sure” prompt when the players click on “Rename” once, so if someone made a typo or wanted to change their name because they think it’s stupid a day later, or more commonly, forgot to check their spelling in their names, increasing the default key price will only make it worse for them, and will inconvenience everyone else not abusing name changes whenever they want to change their name.
Carpet bombing reduces the bad situations, sure, but it also affects others negatively and should be carefully considered before doing so.

It’ll be a controversial addition, for sure.

Chicken gaming Do you think this idea should be added?

Do you think the key reward should be added to the squadron rankings?
  • yes
  • no

0 voters

Hey, can you make it where bomb explosions make coward retaliate?

I have got 37 votes on my poll with majority agreeing with it. Is it enough?

Fuck no, these enemies are a pain in the ass to the moment you can’t dare to give a very simple buff to them.

True, though with the current system, because the thing rounds down when it gives you keys, hoarding actually gives you more keys still. There’s also that medal.

RIP poultry payback. Imagine a payback explosion causing a rain of bullets which kills you again.
It couldn’t be more useless though, right? (it’s the same thing as bombs)

Payback explosions happens after destruction, and you are protected by a small time-invulnerability throughout the explosion. so no it can never be useless.

It could happen. Something that’s more likely to happen though is a PP spawning a rain of bullets which kills other people in MP.

I guess that’s a thing too, though multiplayer is meant to be chaos and destruction games.

And occasional backstabbing.
Though I find it funny for an item meant to give chickens a proper revenge but got backfired and hit your friends instead. If this gets added anyway.

Ok, I guess I can understand what you mean, sorry for the trouble

Nah it’s fine, it’s just these enemies makes someone enrage if seen xd.

What happens if someone joins like 5 squadrons and all of those squadrons happen to get in the top 10? Do they get the key reward from all 5 squadrons?

yes but maybe the most advanced one

There’s no key reward for being the top squad though. Pretty sure there isn’t.

???
You literally made vf76 less effective against everything(except darkness, which you didn’t mention at all, even tho you said you want to reduce the vf ships’ resistance against everything?) compared to the other vf ships and somehow this is supposed to encourage people to pick vf76…

I was talking about PRO’s idea, there’s a poll above