Early Access version 119

Because powerups are removed outside of the screen. Same applies to retro pieces.

1 Like

Ikr.

The victory only triggers once the gifts go outside screen (should there not be anything else to delay victory).
Though, victory can still trigger when Retro pieces are still visible.

1 Like

If you equip more than 1 music, should the music be played randomly in one stage than play only one music? (no apply for boss music)
Also, should the rank icon appear at the beginning of the “Recruit” word? (just make it more perfect)
Capture

It was sarcastic but it also wasn’t directed towards you.

I have a poll

Will we need more quest?
  • Yes
  • No, i think its enough. No need to make more quests

0 voters

1 Like

Working on the poll for that soon. In the meantime I had an idea on this a bit earlier on.
Poll is done and everything got closed. Good time for a review?

(The replies are closed so the poll got closed too)

The quests are giving the game some sense of “storyline” since they’re pre-determined the same for every players. As we progress through them, we will finish all and… no more quests to do? Although we have plenty of new things to do (daily, weekly, space race, ironman, cup…) but I think the current quests are just not sastifying enough. I voted a solid yes and I support making quests more various and unlimited, regularly refreshed.

I think iA should make a separate system of quests which refreshed regularly and each associated with a small reward (few keys or some cheap items). You may refer to the idea of place-specific quests I mentioned above. And also, have we got some medals available for achievements in quests progress? (For completing a number of quests or reach a rank)

Then why quoted me if this wasn’t to me?

1 Like

Mistakes happen.

1 Like

Also i want more type of quest tho

1 Like

I think it’s better to follow the game’s original design of letting you do whatever you want, choose your own things to do in the game.

Following that idea, Quests are better off as a series of 5 missions, you can pick which one to keep and which ones to remove.

Quests removed will be replaced by a different one after 12 hours, which discourages the idea of just going through all the randomized quests and find the most optimized quest to play exclusively.
You can technically still do this, but you’re not going to progress as fast this way. That’s the point.

Each quest awards you different amount of XP points needed to level up, as not all quests are made equal. So for example, quests that requires item usage may give you a lot more XP points than usual.

After reading the current quest list, I know I’m not going to do some of the quests in that list, which could mean I’m stuck once I reach a certain rank if this system were to be kept. Oh well.

1 Like

Also, I imagine someone using the specified equipment during a mission but failed and lost their keys and the quest completion in the process.
cough cough Comet Chase cough cough poll coming soon.

2 Likes

his rank is higher but we both aim the same symbol, my mistake

Uhhhhh…
The other people has a Ensign rank icon even tho their current rank is Recruit. This only happened after I reached Ensign rank.

1 Like

at the same time

Imagine the game reaching 1 million players popularity and a new player has to do a quest called “complete 10 Galactic Cup missions”. I guess they can still spend 6 months completing just the Qualification Match because there is no chance they can reach any further.

2 Likes

Yes, we should seriously consider the possibility of “epic” quests to have counter solution.

Don’t just create a change for quests from out of the blue where it’s still the first day people try this feature, and judging by the amount of objectives each quest completed, No, to reach the highest rank in the quest might takes several weeks.

1 Like

I forgot to make a poll for this idea, so here it is:

good quests rework? (5=good, 1=bad)
0 voters
1 Like

Because I added to it?

Not sure what you mean.