Early Access version 119

Equip food magnets, and each wave, leave one or two enemies alive to have enough time to collect the dropping food, just before killing them.

Aaaa… a little bug of color theme with font HeroCam

when i click icon find my main it’s change font herocam

You mean color? Because I didn’t find any other differences except colors

1 Like

I have a feeling that this is intended but still need to ask, Why did I see inferno/ice asteroids in Anniversary missions? Wasn’t there only the regular asteroid back the first CI game?

No. Red asteroids were a thing too.
And I suppose ice ones are there for variety, or by mistake.

1 Like
  • :bug: “Asteroid Vortex”, “Trapped!”, “Shooting Range” waves: Prevented lightning from crossing center of screen in electric environments (@Baron :medal_sports: Bug)

From v117 post.

What are the odds that “Corridor Shooter” can get this same treatment? The lightning can go straight down the middle and if you’re facing a Slob (as an example), you’d die, as you can’t dodge the guano due to the cramped space or die to the lightning strike.

1 Like

I guess font color :sweat:

1 Like

Known, won’t fix.

You’re not constrained to the center of the screen on that wave, so no.

5 Likes

:warning:
In 5 minutes the server will momentarily restart to apply v119.6 emergency patch. If you are disconnected, simply reconnect.

Update: Restart complete.

11 Likes

Okey.

check this one too and besides,

This poll too have ended, “I don’t care” means neutral in case you will misunderstand.

I see that daily stipend is awarded at 07.00.00 UMT (GMT). Why is it not 00.00.00? Can you let player choose when the day starts base on their time zone? (allow it only once so they can’t just change again to farm daily stipend)

I once lost my streak because I went on a 2 days 1 night trip (12.00.00 to 15.00.00 next day) without my laptop and the daily reward reset at 14.00.00 in my time zone.

Also, I have some questions about the mechanism of shot accuracy:
+) Does shot to object like indestructible barriers, feathers or parts that don’t deal damage to the enemies (UCO hands, Yolk lasers, Mother-hen Ship shell…) counted as “accurate”?
+) If the accuracy is tracked per projectile, how is “projectile” determined to continuos firing weapons like positron, plasma and lightning?
+) The medal for 90% accuracy require at least 10 projectiles, not shots?
+) Does shot from satelites and special weapons count as well?

Can you reposition those texts to avoid collision with the progress bar? They look a little too dense.

I don’t know if I’m right, but “continuous” firing weapons are just rapid hits really
And I think shooting stuff that doesn’t deal damage to the enemies still count as “accurate”, but I’m not too sure

No, fiery as well.

There are no ice asteroids in Anniversary.

No, daily stipend is awarded at the time of login whenever the day (as measured in your local timezone) has changed since your last login. So the day should change at midnight your local time (this is not when the stipend is awarded, however, you have to actually log in)

Yes

By their fire rate (you can easily tell what the rate is by enabling “Damage Indicator”).

Projectiles, correct.

Yes

Granted, but I think it’s more important to associate each bar with the correct caption.

7 Likes

Ah, I forgot to ask. If the projectiles hit a enemy at the same time (auto locks, beam) but only some of them are enough to kill the enemy, the other projectiles will be counted as “inaccurate”?

I meant I can receive daily stipend whenever I log in, after 14.00.00 in my timezone (seems to be 07.00.00 UMT). I won’t receive any daily stipend if I log in between 00.00.00 and 14.00.00 in my timezone. Anyway, how is my local timezone determined? Is it depend on my device location / setting or choice of language in game?

I guess you’re trying to align the objects like this (red lines)?

If the stats are locked between 2 bottom red lines, I think you can consider decreasing the texts’ size or the bars’ height a little or increasing the spaces between the texts and the respective bars (decreasing spaces between the stats as a trade-off).

@InterAction_studios Can you add a quest that is for completing all the missions in 1 planet? Like, all the missions the planet has, and how many planets you must fully clear

random idea

3 Likes

But what if that one planet is VERY VERY far away from me, like do I have to waste thousands of fuel to get to that one planet?

1 Like

it will become completing all the missions in any 67 planets

Have you seen any mercy in the current quests? Anyway, I think he suggested that we can choose any planet to play, since there isn’t mechanism to generate quests require us to do at a specific place / landmark yet.

1 Like

Not really, but with strats there may be a little bit, and most of them are from squawk blocks

1 Like

Huh, I have seen some, probably a glitch.

also I remind you again with this poll.