Early Access version 118

Countdown insight already does that

3 Likes

I’ll try it

Expected. Inbox messages are never deleted while you are logged in, so it’s possible to see previous+current day together.

Changed in v.118 :medal_sports: Idea

Yes, but to prevent abuse you’d also have to limit the amount purchased while on sale, which is messy.

It’s intended.

This. If there was a benefit to selling larger quantities, then that would encourage hoarding it (which is not desired).

This is because there was something wrong with your slots. This has been happening (rarely) for months now, but I haven’t pinned down what’s causing it. Probably something related to drag-dropping and/or using “unmount all”. If you notice any particular action (or sequence of actions) that always triggers it, please let me know.

A bit cluttered. Also, would that red text would be visible only if you have an active Keys Insight? Or all the time?

It could be done, but I find it poor UX to warp the mouse pointer around. It’s bad enough I have to do it in “capture mouse pointer” mode.

Time can’t simply advance for one player separately from the rest – it would be very confusing since their clocks would no longer agree.

It works for me. But you need to slightly delay the second tap – if you press both too close together, the game will only register it as a single tap.

In any case, it’s not worth ‘fixing’.

This is because the extra health spawned by the ejected ‘pilot’ actually reduces your completion percentage

Can’t change. The bubble size is automatically calculated based on the hitbox of each enemy.

Yes, but they don’t make that much of a difference.

Dropping coins is an ugly hack in the code, I’d rather not do it again.

I can’t reset assignments without deleting them from your mission history, which (as discussed elsewhere about Key Rushes) would mess up your % mission completion in the Galaxy’s Information Overlay.

8 Likes

I will suggest it again, If henterprise or Egg Cannon doesn’t deserve to have coins dropped once destroyed, why does the yolk star have it?

2 Likes

Poll it :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I guess…

Do you want both Henterprise and Egg Cannon to drop coins once destroyed?
  • Yes. Makes sense.
  • No. Leave it.

0 voters

3 Likes

In my vision, it is a ‘‘must’’.

2 Likes

Idea: When clicking “Leave orbit” can it say “Are you sure”?

And Cannonade

What’s necessary in it?

Cannonade isn’t a villian boss. just a rip-off.

4 Likes

Stupid idea I had on my head, can food be shared on Multiplayer?

• Yes
  • Neutral
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

I agree. Let comrades gather and divide food communally

3 Likes

I guess it it would be nice to know other’s people stacking, whatever I will take it.

2 Likes

It would motivate players even more to help hosts on multiplayer, so I’m a Yes as well.

1 Like

Well it’s up to decide how it looks in the end.

Ideally that red/green text would be visible all the time. Let’s be honest it only saves you max few seconds because you can open the galaxy shop anytime not to even mention some players can have all the prices memorised.

But if you really want to lock it up behind keys insight then your choice. It’s still better to have it than not.

Also voting poll if anyone wants:

Price difference in local shops
  • Yes
  • I don’t care
  • No
0 voters
1 Like

After thinking for a while, I have come up with a way to balance spacecrafts in the VF family while maintaining their usability in missions with environment modifiers.

So, my suggestion is to remove the firepower limit from VF56/66/76, but instead reduce their resistance. Specifically:

• Hot: VF66 will generate less heat than VF76, but the VF76 will still generate less heat than other spacecraft families.
  • Frozen: VF56 will have the most resistance against this environment. Using either 66 or 76 will cause the freezing border to be slightly more visible.
  • Massive: VF56 will have the highest movement speed in missions with Massive (Jets excluded). Although the VF76 cannot move faster than 56 or 66, it remains faster than other spacecraft families.
  • Electric: I do not how to change how Electric Resistance works, but for now, both VF66 and VF76 will be immune to thunder strikes. Or, thunder strikes will take away 1-2 firepower from VF76 players when hit (you do not die). This depends on what you think about the ability to resist Electric.

If you are not against my idea, I would like to bring back the VF’s original power. All 3 spacecrafts will be limited to 10 (no max power) when iA approves of my suggestion.

Do you agree?
  • Yes, do it
  • No, keep it the way it is right now

0 voters

If you disagree, you can tell me the reason why you don’t agree here

Can bomb explosions make cowards retaliate?

Is this support to be randomize? Since i can only found :arrows_counterclockwise: but not :arrows_clockwise:

I might be crazy here, but you could also make a “sale” variant with the lowered purchase and replace that with the non-sale variant every week when the sale occurs.
So it’ll always have the sold price of the sale variant instead of the non-sale one when the sale ends, yeah? Maybe differentiate with the 2 by saying “this item was bought during a sale” or something.

oh wait nvm I am crazy here - it won’t have the same effect.

Probably first callsign change for free, then 1000 keys afterwards 500 for chl users.

Pretty much to discourage players for changing their name every so often, plus unique names are scarce and only limited to one per person.

On the other hand, changing your username in other games will cost you a lot even needing you to pay real money for it.