Early Access version 118

The colorblind mode say the gift was “v” (vulcan chaingun) but when collected Is neutron gun
Is this a bug or am I blind?

Maybe there’s something wrong with your translation? Which language are you using?

5 Likes

Im using normal English translation

Then I think you might be misremembering, or maybe there were two gifts one on top of the other. I think it’s virtually impossible for it to be a bug.

7 Likes

I was using low quality so there’s a chance

There’s only 1 gift, I only see the neutron gun bonus appering

Can you look into this idea?

I think it will be a good addition to the CI2 20 years anniversary celebration in December.

3 Likes

Is this a bug :bug: ? I found 2 of daily missions and Galactic Cup Missions .

This happened when I waited for the daily mission , I was online before it be 12:00 P.M. in GMT , but after I reconnected nothing is wrong here .

you have space to dodge

thats why it wasnt selected

1 Like

I’ve reworked this booster some more now. See what you think of it.

New players should have their first rename for free, then 45 keys the 2nd time, and 90 from the 3rd time onwards. This is to encourage new players to actually set their name into whatever they want first, instead of leaving it blank to save some keys for something else more useful for starters.
(Moron tier 1 upgrade is cheaper than a rename, fyi)

Also, some items (mainly the items that can be used up) should have a special “weekend sale” once per week that lasts for 2 days in the store to encourage using items in missions. Once they’re used to it they would buy it post-sale more often than they would without the sale. (That’s kinda the point)
I think that if the sale affected Galactic Store key counts, it should dynamically affect the ones in Regional Stores too, yeah? Is that how the forks work?

9 Likes

is this a bug or the crab really hold the sun in its hand for a while then throw it later
(sorry for bad english)

It’s not a bug. The fireball was targeting to “Milu” player. And since he’s left the game, the crab will hold the fireball until the next throw.

5 Likes

I support this. You can’t really blame them for leaving their callsign blank, it’s too costy.

Unless iA implements Account ID then make callsign free for everyone

1 Like

Also, quick question: Does selling more food offer more keys? Or is it a flat rate?

Doesn’t this exist? Some hackers were able to view a burger droid fleet by messing around with ids. Iirc.

Droids are players (not real people) in-game. After a version release in old CIU, all droids were deleted because, they simply had no 1 hour of playtime.

Lmao

It’s known and won’t be fixed, this happens when the targetted player leave before the crab throw the projectile at him.

of course everyone will use it to weaken the crab much lmao.
1 Like

IA laughing.

Exit and open the game.

1 Like