Early Access version 118

In the -2002test, zones have a hole in the middle of them, bug?

1 Like

Publishing this -2002test was a mistake I swear.

1 Like

That’s how it works.

2 Likes

Poll for this idea because why not:

good idea bad idea
  • good idea
  • bad idea
  • neutral
0 voters

And a poll for this idea because IA asked for it:

good idea bad idea
  • good idea
  • bad idea
  • i’m ok either ways
0 voters

Can I get medol too? CIU rebalance ideas
Was suggested from my old account in this topic long ago

changes in waves no longer spawn new idea medals, so it’s a nope.
There might be an exception here since you’ve suggested this way before this rule though, but I don’t think you’ll get it - it’d spawn in alot more cases like this for IA to fix.

???
What are you talking about?

I don’t know if you’ll get a medal or not, since I’m not getting one from this suggestion

1 Like

IA had a new rule back in EA ver 117 or 116 that stated this.
Also @neonep I don’t have one for Yolk Star poking heads suggestion too, so it’s a thing now.

1 Like

Oh yeah I hadn’t noticed that right away. Then I guess it doesn’t matter. Could still be mentioned at least but it’s fine if not.

Your wording confused me and I just forgot about that rule. Or perhaps this is what checking the forum immediately after taking a nap does to me…

1 Like

he probably meant that you won’t get a medal because changes on waves don’t result in medals getting awarded and as you can see IA didn’t award the other guy a medal.

Yes I realized that. Please read the reply I wrote after that one. Thanks.

Bug: In “Bloody goes whereever it pleases” boss, we can damage the first quarter of the henterprise before it shoots his gigantic beam, however when we do that, the charge effect instantly disappear after that, but it still fires the beam after some moments of it disappearing which might mislead the player and get him killed. could you fix that?

1 Like

is this display problem? Positron Stream (Blue & Red line) glitched while shooting ;\

I can confirm the similar issue in “Boldly Goes Wherever it Pleases” boss. I’ve thought of it many times but forgot to report. This can be very problematic on low difficulties or in multiplayer, where we can damage it so fast and make it crack at 25% or 75% even before it start to shoot the middle beam.

1 Like

bloody goes wherever it pleases

is this a new boss with lots of gore

im interested in age rating increasing boss

2 Likes

This has happened for quite a while now, way back in v116 I had this happened, which actually got me killed. (That’s the earliest instance I can remember seeing this occurring, but could happen way earlier)

Here’s a small list of ideas:

• Can Wave Insight show “Mission Complete” as the “next wave” if we’re at the final wave?

• Can Spawners should also turn off their lights (the lights around the circle) to be more consistent with the other invincible metallic barriers in the waves?

• Can the “Acrobatics” waves should have danger zones where the chickens initially appear at?

• Squeeze Through: You cannot squeeze through the vertical barriers if you’re using a big ship.
    Should the barriers be replaced with balls so you can actually squeeze through and take aim?
    Otherwise you’re gonna be there for a while (or outright skip it with missiles/ICBMs).

• Also, why does the balloon chickens always “fall” towards the bottom of the screen and not where “gravity” is pointing towards?

The wave spawner spinner is brutal

I know you can beat it easily but it’s beyond some of the pros.

I suggest zooming out the wave OR make the enemies only spawn inwards

What do you think
  • Yes (zoom the wave out)
  • Yes (Make enemies spawn inwards)
  • Yes (Both)
  • No (Leave it as is, skill issue)

0 voters

4 Likes