Early Access version 118

Here’s a small list of ideas:

• Can Wave Insight show “Mission Complete” as the “next wave” if we’re at the final wave?

• Can Spawners should also turn off their lights (the lights around the circle) to be more consistent with the other invincible metallic barriers in the waves?

• Can the “Acrobatics” waves should have danger zones where the chickens initially appear at?

• Squeeze Through: You cannot squeeze through the vertical barriers if you’re using a big ship.
    Should the barriers be replaced with balls so you can actually squeeze through and take aim?
    Otherwise you’re gonna be there for a while (or outright skip it with missiles/ICBMs).

• Also, why does the balloon chickens always “fall” towards the bottom of the screen and not where “gravity” is pointing towards?

The wave spawner spinner is brutal

I know you can beat it easily but it’s beyond some of the pros.

I suggest zooming out the wave OR make the enemies only spawn inwards

What do you think
  • Yes (zoom the wave out)
  • Yes (Make enemies spawn inwards)
  • Yes (Both)
  • No (Leave it as is, skill issue)

0 voters

4 Likes

Is it just me or is the phoenix a bit too wobbly compared to other chickens?

I don’t maintain this information, so no.

:roll_eyes:

There’s no medal. But I’ve added a mention.

Fixed in v.119 :medal_sports: Bug

I don’t know what it is, but since you’re running a modded version of the game, I can’t really investigate.

No

Barriers and spawners are two separate objects, there is no need to be consistent.

Added in v.119

Sure you can.

Because design decision.

Changed in v.119

Intended.

9 Likes

Thank you.
Seriously, why are you reporting ‘bugs’ for an intentionally broken graphics mode.

13 Likes

maybe he doesn’t know about older version of DirectX

3 Likes

In Shoot the core, when the gun barriers go off screen, I can still hear them shooting

Finally someones understand the point of these things.

2 Likes

that’s because they ARE shooting

you just dont see it

Shooting to nowhere I guess

It’s trying to break the right side of your screen so it attacks you irl

Yea, I don’t know much.

Disinegrating Emoji Pixelized

1 Like

Then don’t take everything right according to your knowledge, this -2002 is supposed to be glitched, then leave it glitched.

4 Likes

where did you get the recording of my despair?

1 Like

Fine, I’ll leave it.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter since the -2002 is now a goner, right?

Summary

I’m not mad at you, Plasma.

1 Like

What I am trying to tell him is to learn intentions of things first and stop taking everything according to his knowledge so he don’t mess everything up and ruin it. this sucks.

-2002test was just making CIU low quality edition
that’s all it was
and good job whoever asked to remove this command
you ruined the day.

2 Likes

Might as well pay an early tribute by playing with it for the rest of the version