Early Access version 118

Fixed in v.119 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

Remove Pecking order from caged animals/the zoo. the first chicken which holds the first pecking order arrangement tries to hide behind it’s allies which is impossible to get him without ruining the streak.

uh… anyone got the same error?

2 Likes

Server crashed… I’ve restarted it. Investigating.

11 Likes

Background and Cuisine are fine but Music it’s kinda weird, is this a bug?

2 Likes

I already reported it, IA denied it.

Although I still don’t get the point of being able to insert the same track in two/three slots.

1 Like

The probability of hearing it increases.

2 Likes

Could the retro background be placed after CI4 bg? With the additions of 4 new backgrounds it is more jarring to look at.

2 Likes

It’s intended. I need to allow multiple copies for music so that you can mount it both as a “wave” music and a “boss” music.

There isn’t one. It’s an unfortunate technical consequence of how music is implemented. See my preceding reply.

My comment was wrong. Duplicate music just gets ignored.

These are sorted alphabetically, so you’d have to change the translation.

7 Likes

Oh… you’re right. Never thought of that, makes sense now hah

1 Like

Check this.

in Addition, Why the feathers in Heterprise once repelled doesn’t have a flash effect when disappearing.

would be nice if there was a background inspired by the dos version’s one

19 Likes

I love new backgrounds

6 Likes

Wow, I just noticed that when pasting in the translation screen, instead of inserting characters one by one, it now just seems to happen instantaneously. Great work!

2 Likes

the droid raid’s blue filter turns the bg #3 green
and bg #4 on droid raid is barely visible

12 Likes

The bug has not been fixed.

3 Likes

Does not apply now, only applies to new messages.

4 Likes

Shouldn’t this be updated on the excel override?

2 Likes

Can there be an option to change flagship quickly in the mission config screen? Just so that players waste less time switching between their to-go spacecraft for a mission type.

1 Like

This has been already suggested and denied multiple times. But I do think it should be exclusive to CHL owners, if it ever gets added (don’t give me a medal for this). Thoughts?

• I agree
  • I disagree
  • It should be available to everyone

0 voters

2 Likes