Early Access version 115

I don’t know if this idea is unnecesary but can there be a “difficulty insight”? I’m NOT talking about the thing that is under the pause menu, because i’ve been wondering if difficulty increases by every wave that passes (Like weekly challenge). And i’ve been wondering if there could be an insight on some part of your screen that says something like the wave or stage’s current difficulty

Ex. Stage 2, Difficulty: 80% // Stage 3, difficulty 90%

And by every wave (which i suppose that it’s how it works) the number increases.
Wave 10, 70% / Wave 15, 75%, bla bla bla…

Of course, just a random idea i’ve got out of nowhere…

You shall decide
Should (something like) this be added?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

pick any you wish, i don’t mind

5 Likes

It would be epic; I’d like to have more data under control.

2 Likes

I think it’s our own right to know what current difficulty is. We should make it free and available for all instead of a purchasable insight.

1 Like

Uh… IA? I don’t think I should be able to mount the same track in more than one slot at the same time… Bug?

By the way, if you do what I did on the picture above, it still only plays the same chosen track depending on the mission progress (wave/boss).

It’s not, actually, because the music preference has no ordering – it’s just a series of yes/no flags for each track. Besides, the poll isn’t showing a strong preference, and I personally think it would be repetitive to start off with the same music all the time. Perhaps a better solution would be to start off stage 1 with a random track, and then cycle through them for subsequent stages, but even that would require changing how the music preference is stored.

These are two different bosses, so there is no requirement for their mechanics to match.

You’re not meant to destroy the low barriers because that breaks the wave. That’s why some of them are indestructible. Ideally, all barriers on that wave should be indestructible.

It is. I just removed the word from the game to avoid confusion.

That’s always the case. That’s why missions have two difficulties: One for the starting wave, and one for the ending wave. Everything in between is linearly interpolated. So, if you keep a calculator by your keyboard, you can work it out yourself. :smirk:

5 Likes

Technically you are correct, however it’s a pain to implement for very little benefit. Besides, this way you can make a particular track play twice as often as the other ones. This is wrong. Mounting it more than once has no effect.

6 Likes

Alright then, calculator and everything is set up… NOW What about a 10 waves mission that is 27% to 89%? (not real) How much do i have to count by each wave that goes on :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Point taken but thing is some people won’t like to listen to the same music being randomized 24/7 so I suggested this :man_shrugging: .

but once I said you could make 4 bolts at higher difficulties. and you answered that they would leave gaps in the middle just like the Iron Chef’s charge. like both attack’s are the same so Why would’nt we do the same to thundercluck?

that might help people to prepare the best equipment for waves. so I am agreeing with it.

1 Like

So since the birth of the game is near (14th of August, 2018 iirc). What about remastering the whole game into Birthday Edition Next Update?

1 Like

remaster is a big word

1 Like

How about “Making some UIs and stuff look like partying stuff”?

the word is restyle

2 Likes

Idea: make blast from the past have chicken minions after cracking several times (like dr beaker) for ci2 simulation

The amount of chicken phases depend on difficulty

that would be brutal considering how effective it is on high difficulties.

Then do it.

Random idea for IA: Add a crown icon beside the callsign of the player who is hosting a multiplayer mission.

6 Likes

Idea: At the end of a Multiplayer game, can there be a
podium on who got the most points? Like this:

3 Likes

As I said, two different bosses. I don’t want gaps directly below Thundercluck, but I do want gaps under the Iron Chef.

“Remastering” no. But maybe something to commemorate the occasion? Hmm… perhaps.

That’s always the top player.

Not really. It’s a pain to track who joined when, plus it wouldn’t be directly comparable unless all players played the same waves. Just use in the in-mission scoreboard instead.

12 Likes

something about the mission config. I don’t like the new aspect, or I should say that I dont’t like the fact that should scroll down so I propouse a new aspect …and someone would say there’s missing the names… solution=a info would appear when you click the info button…

also about the medal zone in outcome missions I think that it should appear only one cup the one who you will obtain it’s good to appear the medals that you were unable to obtain ,with the cups instead it’s somethink illogical you are not abble to obtain 2 or more cups together…and again the scroll down will be removed!

3 Likes

On the birthday update (hopefully is the next one), Add a space burger at a special spot that sells an exclusive cuisine. and the default in-game background and music will be overhauled too (both the music and background will be buyable in the galactic store menu as an exclusive item), a re-texture of most chickens, bosses, asteroids, comets and spaceships. Finally is to add a special chicken and boss?

1 Like