Early Access version 117.2

It also doesnt reset the player position, i think i should stop lmao, i dont want neither a ban or wipe
welp already got banned

1 Like

Okay , and

It will be nice if we can save & play assignments again.

1 Like

You can mark the assignment as a favourite.

1 Like

can’t , have a look again.

1 Like

My bad.

2 Likes

well i was so stupid i didnt found the root cause but i fixed my game lmao

1 Like

HUD health is shown for me in Bossa Nova:

In Discord somebody said it didn’t work in Double Team either, so there must be something weird going on…

That would artificially inflate the squadron’s activity. Perhaps it could be favourited/reflown as a regular mission, though? Can anyone think of a potential exploit for that?

9 Likes

@InterAction_studios Thoughts?

1 Like

It will be more interesting if the new update has great fonts like this to make it easier for players to see

However, there are dangerous or safe pieces of hardware that help players see clearly where to step through

Assign a wormhole mission, then someone gets to play the endgame Retro missions and farm a lot of keys without doing the work of traveling to a wormhole first. Or the leader says “hey, I discover this epic wave that drops a ton of food” and assign to everyone without other players doing the work of traveling there first.

Furthermore, we need to have a danger zone display when dealing with ci3, ci4 and ci5 enemies. The picture above is the final boss ci3 so the following updates need to be set up to warn players to the maximum.

I will take a guess and say they done modifications in the game. Or either the HUD gets glitched at sometime.

for me its working

Battle boss rush with moron is admittedly very difficult for players

How about Panzer Strike?

Also is it possible to make animation for Chiller when it re-grab the snowball?

1 Like

Not sure if “XX firepower” is really helping much than Max Power. Would be possible for translators to name it “20 firepower” instead?

If the player likes a particular Squadron mission this much, the best option is probably to make it’s location avalible, so if they want to do it again they need to fly there and get the mission there.
(Not sure if this is already obtainable from the squadron level itself though as im writing this)

XX means 20.