Early Access version 117.2

@InterAction_studios Should the text be gray color (same as the score , Mission Codename , …) ? it seems not fit with me.

intended or not it looks better this way

too small to see, so no need

what

Also why

3 Likes

that literally spells XX firepower?
lol gotta check that out myself

1 Like

Or even better: make it customizable. Boom!

well uh i can use the cheat engine to get 20m food (very good cheat measures)

But can you sell is the question.

the value won’t change most likely

yep it didnt change, but i setted my keys amount to 200m and would you know it, this is what i can do:

Infinite fuel bug discovered using the power of CHEAT ENGINE

1 Like

is it really a bug if you cheat though

1 Like

Text is too high.

Intended

And where would the music/cuisine/etc descriptions go?

Intended

We’ll see.

There’s no requirement for the text color to match. It looks slightly different in this version due to the embossing.

Oversight.

Pff… I decide to make a tiny little adjustment to center text a little bit better, and things start breaking. Fixed in v.118 :medal_sports: Bug

8 Likes

XX is the Roman numeral for 20. But I guess that’s too subtle of a reference? :thinking:

Can you? Are you sure? :smirk:

You mean the text overlap? It doesn’t occur under non-cheated conditions, so it’s not a bug.

9 Likes

Please revert any bug fixes like this that makes -2002. Get a bit better close to the original game. Or at least dont award any bug medals regards this.

very e good bug measures, but i still bypass it by cheating in small amount of keys

Do you? Are you sure? :smirk:

This is a text layout bug, which I’ve specifically said is not considered a “typo”. And, it is unrelated to -2002test. So a medal is awarded.

9 Likes

nop, good anti-cheat measures on the keys but not on the fuel
basically 1 time infinite fuel

2 Likes

After the cheating grace period is over, anything that is currently a server kick will become a server ban. So that’s literally going to become a “1 time” cheat :wink:

But in the meantime… strengthened anti-cheat measures :medal_sports: Idea

15 Likes