Early Access version 117.2

Can you give event messages their own inbox icon? Since this is the case with Galactic Cup messages, it only makes sense to apply unique icons for the rest.

When joining a multiplayer game, food that is already present use the default cuisine, regardless of my preferences.

1 Like

Bug: Squadron Assignments always got added by 1 for all squadrons.

I assigned 30, and 35 assignments in the last 2 days respectively, and the assignments it showed up was 31, and 36 (if you look at the Hall of Fame > Squadrons you’ll see this)
I’m assuming this is also the case for all other squadrons.

Nevermind, I made a mistake in calculating the numbers for it all. Not a bug.

Bring back the heat meter style from CI4 and CI5 (the 5-bar style)

1 Like

And add it as a configuration setting.

Instead of this
Make it optional to switch to this (by settings)

6 Likes

Something is wrong of party 2002 edition

I’m recording video game CIU with use 2002test and before end recording I opened the video, picture video is work and sound video is not working.

@InterAction_studios can you handle it of 2002test?

There’s nothing any problem of screen recording with sound and picture

The -2002test switch is not related to any video/audio recording problems you are having.

Unsure what this means, but if a video file isn’t closed properly (e.g. if it’s still open for writing), then weird behaviour is expected.

6 Likes

IA can you look into this? This has happened twice now.
Assigned 40 exactly for today, will report results tomorrow.

Actually nevermind I get why that is the case. I was wrong. Stupid me.
Forgot some basic math rules is all.

Look into this idea instead. I’d love the CI4 heat HUD return.

Does anyone find it annoying to fight Chickenauts and Slobs will fighting “The Yolk Star tm”?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

The point is they shouldn’t spawn.

Typing issue.

Those chickens spawn like 1 or 2 times even at maximum difficulty of yolk star. So no I don’t find it annoying.

Also skill issue.

4 Likes

It’s fine to me.

1 Like

Also armored, coward and toxic chickens (iirc, do they appear?). However, it’s hard not impossible. It can be annoying but I think it may not worth removing. Let the community decide by your poll.

3 Likes

Yes, they do.

3 Likes

iA, the poll results are out:

Incase they’re not strong enough to be changed, how about you just add one more extra anomaly zone right after the container(at Hairpin Turn) so we can use it after destroying the container to turn around to opposite direction and save some food?

Also at The Trash Compactor wave: how about you remove the anomaly zone markers from anomalies at far left and right? I mean originally it was meant to use only the 2 ones in the middle, other 2 anomalies were added incase the player gets stuck at some point so it makes sense to not add markers at those 2 extra ones imo.

(I originally wanted to suggest adding 2 big danger zones at both sides in The Trash Compactor so when new players use the anomalies at far left\right they don’t get hit by barriers but markers would’ve been removed like in Exclusion zone and Cartwheels, so that’s why I thought to remove them from the 1st place)

1 Like

Make extra hardpoints as contraband? (Maybe for 1 or 2 but if you want to go any further then you require CHL)

How about Chick Heavy Gun?

1 Like

the point is that they are very rare to spawn in yolk star