Early Access version 117.2

Unnecessary idea taken randomly from the head:
Weapons that reach power 30 will become golden (why? … I don’t know)

1 Like

bringing back up this idea

5 Likes

Should the weapon name be displayed and worked before a wave starts in Weapon Training?

Let players preview any CHL required items in customization

1 Like

I’m surprised this idea didn’t get more votes than it currently is.
Spent quite a while balancing everything.
But oh well. Giving it another day of voting.

1 Like

you’d know what weapon it is if you were using it
besides, iirc weapon name is displayed before a wave starts

4 Likes

Should all variations of the Henterprise (Encounter, Boldly Goes and Hend Game) stop its timers while the boss is exploding upon defeating it? This would have no real effect in normal gameplay, except for Space Race. I’m sure that many have been annoyed at one point or another that their Leaderboard spot was lower than someone else, just because the timer was still running.

Should the Henterprise variants stop its timers upon defeat?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

But any time counted applies to all players, so there is no unfairness hare.

Technically, the animation timer is the same for everyone, so competitive-wise it’s not unfair.
(Though it may look more and more boring after many many many fights)

This is unnecessary and will make no effect even in space race. for the fact that all players will receive the same time interval resulting from henterprise retreat/explode. making it stop the timer will make all flights time recorded by players gets subtracted by the time taken for the henterprise to retreat/explode. Results will be the same.

so there is no unfairness here.

you could’ve just said

“everyone has to go through the same lengthy explosion anyway, so there’s no need for this”

it would be much easier on the eyes, and still have the same message you want to convey

1 Like

Well uh… Is that a long paraghraph though?

way wordier than it needs to be

Probably 2 and 4, as for Weapons Training. But Gifts will also be allowed.

It only came from the left in Space Invaders, so I want to keep it that way.

Intended. Collection ranges are enlarged to help the player.

Too much of a different mission mechanic, will cause cascading changes everywhere. No.

The host makes the rules. That’s why there is a “Kick” button.

Lukewarm reception, so no.

Intended. Also, you’re in 2002 mode, so anything goes.

No.

You can’t have unnamed squadrons.

Bonuses are way too frequent to be made more flashy.

Will look into it.

It could.

No. Poll says no, too.

No, it’s a detail. Anyway, scopes are way too thin for most visual enhancements to have an obvious effect.

Fixed in v.118 :medal_sports: Bug

Correct. gmail.co is an invalid domain, but I see a lot of players using it (probably a misspelling of gmail.com?)

:warning: I’m not going to automatically correct these e-mails, so you should double-check that you haven’t made a mistake in yours.

No, it’s not. These are old results that were left over in the database. Fixed in v.118 :medal_sports: Bug

It says at the bottom of the screen.

11 Likes

People could just choose to stick with the most overpowered weapon though.
Might be better to just keep it as a single weapon only to really test the player’s prowess to deal with only what they’re given.

Besides, the minimum starting firepower increase should already be more than enough.

Can you check this new topic? Most people are neutral so It is maybe up to you to decide, I’ve closed both polls.

Check these posts too.

is not that a skill issue?

Sorry, I mean the weapon should be displayed/worked immediately after a wave or it should be worked/displayed at the same time with the wave’s name. It helps players be more proactive.

Added to v.118 :medal_sports: Idea

10 Likes

Oh iA, glad you’re here.
Oranuus is back as a user named “thepro”, but their post is deleted. Check chatting place