Early Access version 117.2

Assign a wormhole mission, then someone gets to play the endgame Retro missions and farm a lot of keys without doing the work of traveling to a wormhole first. Or the leader says “hey, I discover this epic wave that drops a ton of food” and assign to everyone without other players doing the work of traveling there first.

Furthermore, we need to have a danger zone display when dealing with ci3, ci4 and ci5 enemies. The picture above is the final boss ci3 so the following updates need to be set up to warn players to the maximum.

I will take a guess and say they done modifications in the game. Or either the HUD gets glitched at sometime.

for me its working

Battle boss rush with moron is admittedly very difficult for players

How about Panzer Strike?

Also is it possible to make animation for Chiller when it re-grab the snowball?

1 Like

Not sure if “XX firepower” is really helping much than Max Power. Would be possible for translators to name it “20 firepower” instead?

If the player likes a particular Squadron mission this much, the best option is probably to make it’s location avalible, so if they want to do it again they need to fly there and get the mission there.
(Not sure if this is already obtainable from the squadron level itself though as im writing this)

XX means 20.

He meant changing the “XX” to “20”, he did not suggest as it was different from the meaning.

1 Like

Guess it’s time for more polls.

“20 firepower” or “XX firepower”?
  • 20 firepower
  • XX firepower

0 voters

Can IA revise this idea?
PS: I know they gave ETA on updates here, but not all of us are in the Forum.

1 Like

Why? It is just a simple question. I wasn’t asking about changing the line in the English version, but rather letting translators name it with arabic numerals.

3 Likes

I’m just curious tbh + don’t really want opinions on this simple name change to flood this thread.

We should have the ability to switch game fonts (into CI2 or CI3 or CI4 or CI5 fonts)

1 Like

XX Firepower is cool. Keep it XX.

2 Likes

Yeah, ‘‘20 firepower’’ would look too ordinary in my opinion. But ‘‘XX firepower’’ has a good ring.

Ok, i have a strange idea and i don’t know if it is feasible
inspired by this photo from @CI2Chicken

This planetary egg city without lights would appear between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.

4 Likes

True, but if you’re a starting player, is it worth it to buy soundtracks so soon (except if you find a good deal via Shady dealers)? That’s why I said that this feature could be useful for starting players, it can get them acquainted with the diversity of soundtracks.