Early Access version 117.2

Can I still bring cosmetic equipment (i.e. music, cuisines & BGs) with me through Pot Luck missions?

• Me too!
  • Nay.
0 voters

yes (now) I know it was suggested before but still

Maybe put a period after the number. I think it would be clearer.

1 Like

Can the Pot Luck challenge support environments?

2 Likes

I think it should, I don’t see why not.
(I think this is the case already though, randomizer is just not giving it to us rn)

1 Like

Idea: In pot luck right now, the engine and heatsink are all default to electrostatic and copper, shouldn’t we randomize it too?

2 Likes

XX. firepower? How would this be clearer? Not to mention it’s not even valid.

IA I don’t really get you and your way of working.

Potluck challenges are basically a challenge with a set amount of items right?
So a randomly suggested idea gets added after 2 days even though players were debating pretty much exactly the same thing literal years ago.

I would like to see a new challenge where all helping things (satellites, superweapons etc.) are disabled. Everyone gets the same equipment and you are competing just with your skill.
When you die in a Space Race - #18 by kokokokos

This, though, is a good idea…honestly, just randomize the ship’s loadout for every new challenge.
Make it the same for every player, but different per each challenge. That would be fun.
When you die in a Space Race - #24 by anon27929001

(btw, I still would like to see the challenge with everything disabled)

So my question then. How do you go with deciding what needs to be added and when? I think we can safely assume 7 likes and 21 votes (talking about the potluck mission topic) is not something overwhelming and there were ideas that had much higher engagement from players.

Also, what are the plans for the near future of CIU? How are that mobile ports going? What are we missing to exit Early Access?

2 Likes

Have a look at this about the HUD Enemy Health Indicator.

HUD Health : When Boss Health is under 20% , it shown red color.

HUD Health : When Boss Health is about more than 70% , it shown green color.

But when Boss Health is about 40-50% i guess, it still shown green color , a little suggestion about Health HUD : Boss Health when in 30-50% will shown the yellow color.
It looks natural that when Boss Health in nearly or max HP : green , in low HP : red and in the middle HP should be yellow.

2 Likes

how? it didn’t appear at mine.

he used v117.1, which was bugged

3 Likes

I suppose this doesn’t worth fixing then.

man decided to use an older version that has a bug which was fixed in the latest version :skull:

1 Like

i’m so lazy to update v117.2

1 Like

Sometimes players’ ideas are just lucky, that’s a normal thing (like saving multiplayer settings for future playthrough is also suggested while iA was online on Discord). I definitely remember something like this suggested long ago. There should not be any specific number requirements rather than the idea itself (because it would be easy to abuse), it’s just whether the idea is easier to implement or not. I think the new style of displaying the mission slots made it easier to implement this idea now.

The posts above doesn’t have any tags and it is hidden in the middle of the replies rather than the title post, no way iA would have seen it.

Good question though, UCHO5 full release when

if you’re lazy to update, don’t bother to report bugs, iA won’t even check unless they also persist on the latest version

2 Likes

that doesn’t mean you should report an already fixed bug

2 Likes

It’s very hard work for someone to have to look over an entire forum, then think about what players want, use that knowledge to then make the game, make sure the game had no problems in it, playtest the game, … pretty sure there’s even more work they had to do each update I didn’t get to list out.

When you have to do something that big all by yourself, there’s bound to be little mistakes that gets made, or messages missed, that’s just how it is.

Please take that into consideration as well.

PS: Not to mention that things never go as planned, such as the times the forums get raided by ill-tempered people, spammers, then there are those who violate ToS in the game, bad callsigns, even bugs happening everywhere while coding, …
It happens even to the best of us.

Idk but we should stop kind of bot accounts (you can tell them if they are stand still or continuously die or move in a perfect straight line quickly which is kinda impossible for a human to do)

2 Likes

maybe just rename “XX firepower!” to “Over-powered!”

2 Likes

What?

If you’re confused they are basically people that’s never do a thing and move around in a straight line trying to dodge which they fails and they will spam your chat. They will also leave just before you kick them

1 Like