Early Access version 116

Medal?
Also can Chiller have a chicken death sound?

1 Like

Your poll ended in majority saying No.

1 Like

Would you also prevent food from dropping from “Pointless” chicks in Planetary Egg City boss?

I know this would require loading 2dB with more work, but can CIU have its own victory jingle?

Also the same for the Egg Cannon, people in missions can just shoot chickens and get infinite points.

1 Like

kinda weird when the 2002 effect leaves this empty clean circle on any planet

even this one in the corner

3 Likes

How you did that on emulator 2002test?

1 Like

Bug found: using a riddler when you log out and go back into a mission and fire the riddler before the ship comes to it spot, a tiny bit of its normal trails will be visible while most of it isnt
(Bug or not?)
Screenshot:

Edited: it also occurs when the riddler is shot at from a long distance and only on sideways

1 Like

IA, although it’s -2002test, I find it weird that the lasers are behind the Yolk-Star’s blue glow.

And a few holes through this boss:

1 Like

Bugs?:If you leave then rejoin a Multiplayer game, if you kill a chicken you will get the early bird bonus, HOWEVER, You still get it when the host already killed the first chicken before rejoining.

Why do i have infinite copies of 1 music? When I only bought it ONCE.

1 Like

Will 2002 graphics still work in multiplayer if I join someone who has it enabled and I don’t (display graphics 2002 I have)?

Missed opportunity to add the old “Space Burger” model for -2002test.
Also there’s a buncha visual bugs when fighting bosses in this mode, all explained above, so another confirmation for that.

Happens on wide zoom angles, something to do with the filter for -2002test.
riddler going wide distances has a higher opacity which passed through the filter as full opacity,
while lower opacity gets translated as full transparent, so … that’s why that happened.
I guess?

1 Like

Well. This could be the point of -2002test where we could see several texture problems and misplaced stuff. As it refers to a year where games have such graphics.

So I prefer to leave them at this point.

1 Like

What about the egg cannon confrontation? :slightly_smiling_face:

Egg canon’s already fixed.

1 Like

There’s also some rather funny side-effects with the filtering code from -2002test:
Galaxy exploration, on some longer lines, the line may not render in full, resulting in funny cases like this:

Your lazer when in larger zoom levels don’t stretch as long as well.
(image will be shown when avaliable, but it happened before, same reason as above)

1 Like

I can already tell IA is definitely not getting that summer break they were hoping for lol.

2 Likes

well who knows

2 Likes

he were*

2 Likes