Early Access version 116

Its verry long for early version 116 veesion and still in early … Where is the full version

Your idea is bed

@InterAction_studios
Hello, how do you feel about this? I thought it would be nice to have, if anything, and helps out new players around a bit. Also, sorry for pinging. I didn’t make the post to get a medal, I just wanna be helpful :d

Ah crap, here we go again

1 Like

Poor criticism.

1 Like

your english isn’t strong either

1 Like

your respond is not very try

1 Like

no i am comprehend

you the very of dumb

1 Like

damn you tell people to use google translate and yet your sentences seems to come from google translate itself

2 Likes

no i am the comprehend

2 Likes

Stop invading this forum topic where people discuss actual ideas and give feedback. Go talk your nonsense somewhere else. Nobody wants you here. Go away.

1 Like

he has no foot he is melon

i did it, what now

xiec 3 vong

1 Like

màn chơi hoàn thanks

1 Like

Stop arguing bro, you’d better chill out, go away and close the forum. If you keep doing that, iA will ban you, so ye, you’d better behave yourself properly. Also you’re chat in a wrong place, so please go to chatting place.

2 Likes

@oranuus If you don’t want anyone to insult you in a way that makes you feel unsatisfied then you should think how your post may affect other forum users in first place. Please remember that we are actual people not just soulless robots. We have feelings just like you do.

6 Likes

Basic ass insults you got bro :skull:

3 Likes

since when did we wrote bad reviews on your idea, i never even seen one from you

3 Likes

Come on now, please stop insult someone before it’s getting worse. In fact, this one is EA topic not like chatting around here.

2 Likes