Early Access version 116

IA, can you silence @oranuus please?

2 Likes

@Starbrockle simply said your criticism was poorly made since you didn’t provide any reasons about why you disagree with his opinion and just straight up calling it bad. Next time provide reasons about your disagreement.

3 Likes

What about pattary? When i did the latst topic and qwetrydash most poeople sweared me

Yes, they must say i agree or i dont agree and the reson but the must dont agree and swearing me because they dont agree

you simply started it by saying “fk” and when they responded to you you assumed that they were throwing curse words at you which wasn’t true.

5 Likes

@oranuus stop flooding this topic with your nonsense. Go away. This is for general ideas and feedback.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios can we have both hot and cold missions pls

Screenshot_20220811-145556_Chrome

5 Likes

Agree
I don’t want him to make my idea topic worse

3 Likes

Lol i didn’t even notice that for half a second

1 Like

it doesn’t really make sense to add hot and cold missions in the same mission but it is still great idea I really would like to try it.

1 Like

I can tell this dude hasn’t listened to any of my tips.
What you get is what you deserved.

For context: I gave this dude on some tips on how to be critical without being a bad person.
Dude didn’t read them at all.

That’s not even an idea topic bruh.

Or my option, third topic was temporary closed by that user “oranuus”, which has ruined your topic.

P.S: Go to Chatting Place instead

From someone who understands code and does a lot of it:

Imagine it as someone building a massive house for lots of others living in it. By themselves.

It took 6.8 months on average for a team of builders to build a relatively small house.
This is going to take way way longer than that. About EA 300 probably.

PS: It’s never a good thing to rush anything - it never ends well.
Ya saw Cyperpunk 2077 right? Those first releases went well, didn’t it?

3 Likes

yea and the galaxy is quite large so it still needs like a MASSIVE amount of different waves bosses and perhaps chicken breed

1 Like

Sorry, i rarely to go there. But thanks for remind me

1 Like

This mission is generated at 00:15 GMT

These reasons aren’t known by the server, so they can’t affect the button.

I explained that I thought this was a different idea. If he meant something different, let him claim his medal.

I have an item on my to-do list to display the last 2-3 rounds, but it’s low-priority.

I don’t want to clutter the screen with largely meaningless numbers.

That’s because burning depends on how many times the paper is hit, so it favours weapons with many projectiles.

All projectiles are on a separate layer below the enemies, so this is unavoidable.

Didn’t realize the poll results were out. Ok, added in v.117 :medal_sports: Idea

You can’t. But I can. :smirk:

17 Likes

Give.

3 Likes

Doesn’t it make more sense if the paper gets poked into than burnt if this is intended?
(I get burning is easier to implement than making a ton of holes through paper though)

1 Like

@InterAction_studios

So, during the Treasury wave, some egg barriers, when they’re in the low damage phase, can appear to meld in with the visual Heat effect, making it very hard to see where it is, especially when the heat effect fluctuates to be on the “big” cycle. The attached image shows where the barriers can meld in (its more evident on the right side on the upper barrier) with the heat effect.

My suggestion would be to remove the barriers on the extreme ends of the Treasury “walls”, so that it won’t be a problem.

Frankly, I’d be more pleased with doing away with the whole heat visual effect, as you can tell that you’re in such an environment with the reddish background (the star shine is there because this mission was in the system’s star).

3 Likes