Early Access version 116

@InterAction_studios

In the Exclusion Zone , the Danger Zone seems not fine with me , i try to standing in the Anomaly Zone but outside the Danger Zone , then this happen :

Instant Death.
I think the anomaly markers in Exclusion Zone should be removed to stop players from moving there prematurely and potentially getting rammed by the barriers. It’d be just like in Stacker where the marker was removed so players wouldn’t get rammed by the rows of chickens.

2 Likes

Looks a bit messy.

Agreed.

1 Like

The best solution is stay in the middle until the barrier comes in

1 Like

Machine gun sounds cool

1 Like

phoenixes are very easy to kill in this wave. so no need.

For What reason? there is literally a danger zone warning you from staying there.

Changed in v.117 :medal_sports: Idea

You’re not constrained to the middle of the screen in that wave.

I hardly see the point in that, but ok. Changed in v.117 :medal_sports: Idea

Cowards are specifically disabled for this reason in specific waves. The other breeds quickly return to their original position, so I don’t think it’s necessary.

No

There are two results: “most recent” and “best”. Icons show “most recent”

Unnecessary.

It’s possible to get (particularly in lower difficulties), so no.

That’s a far-reaching change (affecting all weapons). Not worth it.

Medal shared.

See 🛠 Troubleshooting - #5 by InterAction_studios

This is not Tetris – a row can only collapse when all its enemies are gone. Besides, the real problem is that you’ve used the anomaly zone too early.

You mean two different paintjob colors for the Pods? That’s not possible.

No, too much clutter.

Unimportant; no.

To make them more useful.

Although I’m not opposted to moving them away from Fortune Tellers, I’d rather not split them. All Licenses should be sold by the same kind of shop.

It’s not possible.

No

No

I’d rather not. Is there even a need for this?

“The Hatchery” doesn’t really spawn enough enemies for Phoenixes to be a problem. As for the rest, you have relative freedom of movement, so no.

I don’t understand what you mean. A tutorial screen explaining “Pro gamer” mode? Unnecessary.

10 Likes

Tutorial mission disables Pro-gamer mode even if you have it on

But they surround us everywhere and we have to kill them before they reach the middle and they can crowd rooms, it’s very hard.

Also I have suggested the same thing to cartwheels and you declined.
Untitled3

just shoot them enough so they start falling slowly instead, even for low fp
they won’t crowd, but you potentially lose score as compensation.

I would need an instant hitting weapon for that. but they move fast still.

aim?

You mean how I can aim? very well.

Don’t know if this was suggested before. Is it possible to add a filling to the danger zones?
Like in this for example:

A sort of filling when you don’t see the “danger” written inside. A semi-subtle filling so it doesn’t look too bad when you see those lines all over the place.

Give the danger zones a filling?
  • Yes, it’s nice to have.
  • No, unnecessary.

0 voters

1 Like

3 Likes

I still don’t get how that will support it. or force the player more to stay away from it.

What exactly don’t you get? It’s a straight forward thing. Add a filling to danger zones. No big deal.

Isn’t that like… the point of danger zones? I’m just asking for another highlight basically.

So you just want some kind of visual to be into it? I guess fine.

Precisely. Something subtle, not to pop right in your eye. That’s up to iA if he wants to or not.

Anyway, Why doesn’t coolants give any time penalties in space race? they help the player proceed faster than just overheating.

Because strategy.